“Give it a go if your in Tallaght.”
Review of Aussie Tucker

Aussie Tucker
Ranked #972 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 30
Description: Aussie Outback Kimmage is known as Ireland's top Australian BBQ restaurant which provides you the best taste of Australian food in Dublin. All the burgers , chicken and pork that we use are 100% Irish and they are all cook on Australian BBQ style. Ring us now to make a reservation to experience the amazing Australian BBQ food !!!
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Me and my partner visited here on Monday while spending a long weekend in tallaght. We were greeted by friendly staff who promptly showed us to a table. We shared chicken wings and chicken bites for starters which were lovely , my partner had the ribs for main and I had a chicken burger which was huge, we ordered a portion of fries each but trust me 1 portion is more than enough between two, they come in what seems like a bottomless bucket. The place itself was clean, friendly, warm and the decor is great. The food was served reasonably quick, hot and delicious. The prices are great for the amount of food and its quality. The only thing I would say lets it down (but didnt effect us as there were just the two of us) is that it probably isnt ideal for large groups, the tables and seating aren't that big. All in all we really enjoyed it and will be paying a visit next time we are in Tallaght.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Aussie Tucker

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I attended a lunchtime dinner with work colleagues early March. We were seated upstairs. From the moment I walked into the restaurant the smell of cooked fat hit me. But what was more ominous was the level of fumes in the air. If a fog effect is what the owners are trying to achieve well they succeeded in spades. The food is glorified in its quality and taste, just one step above take-away quality.
I had a few meeting following the lunch and the smell of the restaurant experience was resident on my clothing for that whole afternoon.
All in all not a very nice experience, not recommended if you have breathing issues either!

Reviewed 10 March 2015

For the best food and service this has to be the best place to eat in tallaght...

Portions are massive and tasty and the only wait you may have is waiting for a table because it is so popular.

Try the Ostrich as it is lovely!

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Great smells. Great food. Spoilt for choice with awesome selections and presentation. Not too expensive and you can get huge portions if you see able!

Loved it! You deffo have to pop in!

Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

Meh, nothing too good. Prices alright, amazing chips but other than that hard to get tables, slow to get food.