Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin
US$ 437
US$ 380
Westbury Hotel
2,411 results
All reviewsa business class roomgolden lanegreat locationtemple barpatrick's cathedraldublin castlegrafton streetlarge bathrain showergreat bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotelwalk in showermodern hotelnespresso machinebreakfast buffetshort walk
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here for several nights with my daughter accompanying us part-time (for an extra charge we were provided with a comfortable roll-away bed). This hotel was exceptionally clean and tastefully decorated. The bar was chic and comfortable and the food excellent. Our room was not huge but sufficiently spacious with a nice couch and desk. The beds were really comfortable. The location was excellent. We were able to walk to most places and were right near the pub area. In the alternative,it was easy to get a taxi right outside the hotel. I would recommend this hotel without any qualifications.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ljrmsp
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This is really the perfect hotel. Great breakfast, quite nice rooms, great shower bath, good service, international power plugs on the wall, TV speakers in the shower, ideal location.

Ok, to be fair there are a few things which could be better. The hotel doesn't have it's own gym/pool (they give you free access to a gym nearby, a few minute walk, with a pool etc, but you still need to leave the building). There are only about a dozen channels on TV and the TV could be bigger. That did not bother me at all, I just don't want to sound like Radisson commercial :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2012

From the moment we checked in there was no doubt that this was an excellent hotel. The check in staff were friendly, efficent and offered to give advice on local attractions and places to eat if we needed it. The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. We enjoyed a drink in the bar on both nights of our stay before heading out on the town and the bar was lively & the staff professional. The drinks were expensive but that is par for the course in Dublin!! We had breakfast delivered to our room both mornings and it arrived piping hot, fresh and exactly on time. There was a bit of a queue to check out as not all desks were operating, however it was only for a few minutes and it didn't spoil what was overall an excellent weekend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Ive stayed here twice and I have absolutely no doubt that I will stay again. The hotel is elegant, and yet welcoming. The staff is SUPERB - comfortable, open, friendly, welcoming and yet completely professional. They are aware of the small details, and thats appreciated when you travel, and are tired and just need to get some rest.

The parking lot is great (and free) ... wifi is free... and its within minutes of Grafton St and Temple Bar and all the attractions - but enough on a little side road that its actually quiet and calm.

I had several business meetings and meet ups here. They have a great lounge and restaurant, comfortable, quiet and accessible.

The only negative was the food - it isnt fabulous. I wouldnt bother with the breakfast or room service when theres so much good food to be had out there in Dublin. The management are aware of the dip in the quality of the food and are taking steps to rectify this, which impressed me.

All in all, I would come back here again and again. And I plan to! :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldFoodie71
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Location of this hotel is excellent, as you are within easy walking distance to all the main attractions of Dublin. Yet it is nice and quiet at night, and this was really important to us. Executive rooms are very good, with everything you need, plenty of space, a comfortable bed, air-con, everything feels clean and modern. Room service breakfast arrived each day on time and exactly what was requested. Staff here were really friendly and helpful. Dined here as well on the first night, though there weren't many other diners, the food was really good. Staying here made our trip to Dublin extra special.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple