Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Chauffeur driven through Ireland

Prompt with very friendly drivers, both our experiences were comfortable & most enjoyable. Lorraine... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sue-Ann R
Melbourne, Australia
U2 Tour

Great tour. We had a great day seeing the sites. Our guide was nice, professional and took us to... read more

Reviewed 3 December 2018
Y919QVcatherined

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$ 36.16
from US$ 64.57
from US$ 136.60
from US$ 36.16
More Info
All reviews dublin airport an amazing experience hour tour limo company driver vehicle punctual cruise ireland mick cars harry stories
Reviewed 12 January 2017

We needed to leave for the airport at 4 am on New Yrs Eve and our driver was there punctually, very personable, and a safe driver. What more could you ask for?

Date of experience: December 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lorraine-LFLCS, Front Office Manager at LFL Worldwide Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Great review - thank you Betty and Kevin

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Great service. We were met at the gate and taken to the limo with chilled champagne waiting!
The driver was friendly and even took our picture.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about LFL. I was visiting Ireland from NY for my cousin's wedding at Powerscourt. As my sister and I were arriving on two different mornings I made two bookings. My sister arrived first to be greeted at arrivals on time and was driven in luxury to the hotel. My flight was scheduled to arrive at 10am the next day and due to flight issues I don't arrive until 5pm. LFL kept track of my flight the entire time and were there to meet me when I finally arrived. My driver Martin was such a delight!! And the car was so well kept! After having such a great experience we decided to book again on the return to both Busaras and Heuston Stations. Again the pick up was on time with a beautiful vehicle. We had a lovely chat with our driver the whole way! Lorraine was unbelievably helpful throughout the booking process! I highly recommend LFL!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Lorraine-LFLCS, Front Office Manager at LFL Worldwide Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Ann Marie and Brenda, thank you for the great review - I truly appreciate you taking the time to write it - it was our pleasure to drive you while you were here in Ireland - hopefully we'll see you again soon. Warm regards, Lorraine

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We had a great experience with this company. We used LfL for an airport pickup, tour of Dublin, and round-trip travel to Co. Kerry. Scheduling for our specific needs was easy and clearly communicated by Lorraine. Larry, our driver, was prompt, helpful, and informative. Everything ran smoothly, and we will definitely use LfL Worldwide Chauffeur Services on future trips.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

LFL delivered what was promised. Both trips featured a prompt courteous drivers in a clean and well appointed Chrysler 300 sedan. There's very little else to say. The costs of the airport transfers are quite higher than a regular taxi. I'll ask you this, if you've been on an overnight flight with kids and are landing in a foreign country with bags in tow, do you want to deal with waiting for a taxi? If you're like me the answer is no. You want someone waiting for you, to help with the luggage and take to your destination right away. Naturally you pay a premium for this. I gladly did since my kids comfort and safety is paramount. I highly recommend LFL and will use Lorraine again.

Date of experience: August 2016