Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Great Service

I would highly recommend this service. We booked transfers from the airport to the hotel and back... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Philip Z
Weekend in Dublin

We used LFL's services for airport transfers and for a trip to the GOT studio from Dublin. Each... read more

Reviewed 28 November 2023
Docmom33
Rockville, Maryland

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from ₹15,484.99
from ₹2,748.49
from ₹7,146.07
from ₹2,931.72
More Info
All reviews clean van always on time vehicle driver company punctual ireland companies book itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2017

We needed to leave for the airport at 4 am on New Yrs Eve and our driver was there punctually, very personable, and a safe driver. What more could you ask for?

Date of experience: December 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lorraine-LFLCS, Front Office Manager at LFL Worldwide Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Great review - thank you Betty and Kevin

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Great service. We were met at the gate and taken to the limo with chilled champagne waiting!
The driver was friendly and even took our picture.

Date of experience: December 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lorraine-LFLCS, Owner at LFL Worldwide Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about LFL. I was visiting Ireland from NY for my cousin's wedding at Powerscourt. As my sister and I were arriving on two different mornings I made two bookings. My sister arrived first to be greeted at arrivals on time and was driven in luxury to the hotel. My flight was scheduled to arrive at 10am the next day and due to flight issues I don't arrive until 5pm. LFL kept track of my flight the entire time and were there to meet me when I finally arrived. My driver Martin was such a delight!! And the car was so well kept! After having such a great experience we decided to book again on the return to both Busaras and Heuston Stations. Again the pick up was on time with a beautiful vehicle. We had a lovely chat with our driver the whole way! Lorraine was unbelievably helpful throughout the booking process! I highly recommend LFL!!

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank lynchie16
Lorraine-LFLCS, Front Office Manager at LFL Worldwide Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Ann Marie and Brenda, thank you for the great review - I truly appreciate you taking the time to write it - it was our pleasure to drive you while you were here in Ireland - hopefully we'll see you again soon. Warm regards, Lorraine

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We had a great experience with this company. We used LfL for an airport pickup, tour of Dublin, and round-trip travel to Co. Kerry. Scheduling for our specific needs was easy and clearly communicated by Lorraine. Larry, our driver, was prompt, helpful, and informative. Everything ran smoothly, and we will definitely use LfL Worldwide Chauffeur Services on future trips.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thanks

Reviewed 17 August 2016

LFL delivered what was promised. Both trips featured a prompt courteous drivers in a clean and well appointed Chrysler 300 sedan. There's very little else to say. The costs of the airport transfers are quite higher than a regular taxi. I'll ask you this, if you've been on an overnight flight with kids and are landing in a foreign country with bags in tow, do you want to deal with waiting for a taxi? If you're like me the answer is no. You want someone waiting for you, to help with the luggage and take to your destination right away. Naturally you pay a premium for this. I gladly did since my kids comfort and safety is paramount. I highly recommend LFL and will use Lorraine again.

Date of experience: August 2016