“Great Brunch”

Barry & Browne
Ranked #1,419 of 2,864 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 16
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited here for brunch one Sunday. Expected it to be busy and it was but they still weren't long in accommodating us.

As we were trying to decide on what to order, as most people do, we looked around at other peoples dishes and they all looked great. The french toast is amongst the best I ever had. Coffee is 10/10 also.

Staff are very attentive and are always on hand if anything is needed.

mj h, Owner at Barry & Browne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks so much for your review. Its really appreciated. Glad you enjoyed the visit. Our coffee is roasted just down the road from us by the McCabe family in Newtownmountkennedy.
Martin

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

First time visiting here after so
Many time in the park
2 brunch items off the menu
Really nice, lots of food on the plate and really good quality too

Will diffo return as it was really really nice

mj h, Owner at Barry & Browne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks for your great review Peter. I really appreciate that youtook the time to post it. Ive passed on your comments toour chef as its always nice to hear good comments. Hope tosee you again soon.
Regards, Martin

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Went there last week with my family for a late breakfast and I’m completely in love with this place. Really nice people working, the food is AMAZING, lots of varieties and good prices

mj h, Owner at Barry & Browne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you Emma so much for all your really great comments. Its really appreciated that you took the time to post them. I've passed on your comments to all our staff. We bake almost all our cakes in house & make our scones every morning. Hope to see youagain soon. Regards, Martin

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Went for a late lunch and was quite happy. The price was cheap and the food was grand. Would recommend if looking for somewhere when up in carrickmines.

mj h, Owner at Barry & Browne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks so much for your comment but particularly for taking the time to post them. Hope to see you again soon. Regards, Martin

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I went with my extended family this morning for brunch. Everything went well until we got served our brunch. I ordered an eggs benedict. Presentation was nice and looked appetising. On my second bite I noticed a hair lodged in my food. I mentioned it to a waitress and asked for it to be taken away. I got no apology whatsoever only a blank look. We even got charged for the eggs benedict on the bill which I had to make an issue at the end of the meal with other staff members. Even on this occasion no apology. Very disappointed and will not be returning.

mj h, Owner at Barry & Browne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi lily
I am so sorry to hear about the way my staff member delt with your situation, this is not how the staff are trained to deal with such issues if they ever arise. I have looked into this matter very closely and have identified the staff member in question. I can assure you they are going through complete retraining. I can not apologise enough for what happened and the way in which is was dealt it, but I would like to offer you and your party brunch on us as an apology. I can assure you we take all feed back and reviews very seriously and act upon all feedback.
Please contact me via email or phone to discuss further.

Regards