“A wee Malahide gem!”

Add it.
Coastal Cafe & Wine Bar
Ranked #1,914 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 20 November 2014

My friends and I came across this little gem whilst out for a stroll. With their vibrant menu, we were spoilt for choice! Fabulous local produce certainly adds flavour, served up by efficient, friendly and smiling staff!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friends and I came across this little gem whilst out for a stroll. With their vibrant menu, we were spoilt for choice! Fabulous local produce certainly adds flavour, served up by friendly, smiling staff!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We came across this cosy cafe when we were looking for somewhere to have brunch in Malahide as we did not have breakfast in the hotel we were staying in. By the time we arrived we were starving! We were not disappointed. The food here is fabulous. 7 of us ate our fill for €55. Fabulous coffee, fresh orange juice, all day (mini) breakfast. The lady serving us was very efficient and friendly. You could tell it was more than a job to her. The cafe had a lovely, quaint decor. It was small and cosy. I would highly recommend.