5,023 results
All reviews the executive lounge sideline bistro great hotel city centre hot towels minute walk bottled water fourth floor continental breakfast deluxe room hop on hop off bus mini bar o'connell street bar food modern hotel would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A frequent visitor to the hotel as it is a beautiful night's sleep, the staff are lovely and friendly and it's in a great location for me for work. However everytime I visit the bar for an evening drink it takes some time to get served. Usually one bar tender working the bar and coffee machine and not the most vigilant to notice when people approach the bar. Considering how attentive the staff at the hotel usually are the bar is a real let down.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Stephanie R

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for kind comments on the staff, I am indeed fortunate to have such an amazing team here.

I would like to apologise for the concerns you had regarding the bar service, and please be assured, I have passed this to our Bar Manager who intends to deal with it accordingly.

I truly hope we will be seeing you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend booked in to stay during the rugby pro 14 final. From the moment we arrived we were made feel right at home we were offered so warm towels to refresh and these are just fab after some traveling. We had a lovely warm welcoming with a lovely gentleman on reception. We were very lucky to get an up grand to the "Sam Maguire" suite and even had some banter with the receptionist as he had previously asked us where we were from as we are from Limerick the joke was we could have a night of luxury as we would only see the real "Sam" as it passes to Kerry. He very kindly organised us a taxi to the Aviva. The suite was extremely spacious with an added dinning room/sitting room. 5* facilities through out the room and bathroom. The shower is amazing. Turn down service was provided in the evening. Food was remarkable both dinner and breakfast. We happily sat by the fire having a few drinks that evening. Parking was included for us and was validated on checkout. It is a clear the staff care about it's customers. We will be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mairead H

Thank you for choosing The Croke Park for your recent visit to Dublin.

We are truly delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much. We aim to provide a unique experience for all of our guests and are thrilled we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel had great guest services. the restaurant was very good!!! The gym was quite large and had up to date equipment. My only complaint of hotel was the location. Not in the best area and I personally would have preferred a more central downtown. Rooms were average...nothing great but comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear debrae440

Please allow me to take this opportunity, to express our thanks for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us at The Croke Park.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the service delivered by all of our team.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, we loved this hotel. It was a bit hard to find at first, but I chalk this up to being an American driving in Ireland for the first time.

We parked in the onsite car park and breathed a huge sigh of relief to be safe from the horrors of driving on the left. We found out later that though parking is €30 per day, hotel guests get free parking.

The staff at the front counter were very hospitable and friendly and made us feel very welcome.

The lobby is modern and nice.

Our room was in slight need of update but overall no complaints about the cleanliness or atmosphere of the room.

Bed was quite comfy. Large bathroom with a standing shower and separate tub.

We were sent two bottles of champagne to our room (I do not believe this is customary for every guest, probably just because we mentioned it was our honeymoon. Classy gesture nonetheless.).

Breakfast was outstanding.

There is a nice bar area as well where we unwound both nights after long days in the city.

The housekeeping staff is wonderful. We asked that our room be serviced for new towels. When we returned, everything was nicely organized. Our toiletries were tidied up in the bathroom and the mess we had left on the desk was straightened up too.

No complaints whatsoever. Great staff, great rooms. Will likely return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BlakeAlbright

Thank you for choosing The Croke Park for your recent visit to Dublin.

We look forward to welcoming back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in the Croke Park hotel when the Pope visited Ireland and as busy as it was the staff and service were excellent. The room was bigger than the normal hotel room. Very spacious bathroom and spotless as if no one ever used it. Shower was easy to use and hairdryer was powerful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kwarre849984,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments with your fellow travellers.

I’m elated to read that you had the most enjoyable stay with us here at The Croke Park.

The team and I hope to be seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,