5,049 results
All reviews the executive lounge great hotel sideline bistro city centre hot towels minute walk bottled water fourth floor continental breakfast deluxe room hop on hop off bus mini bar o'connell street bar food modern hotel would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This was the first hotel on our tour. We requested an early check-in and they were very accommodating. Our room was comfortable, the service was great, the breakfast buffet was wonderful. We would stay here again

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear Dakotagirl777

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your on-line review following your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park.

Thank you for your kind comments on the room and service. I will ensure to pass these onto the team.

I am delighted that you found our breakfast buffet value for money. With over 70 items available ranging from delicious sausages to freshly baked pastries and breads, it is the perfect start to you day and keeps you going until late afternoon.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

W: doylecollection.com/crokepark

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I was traveling for business, but had my 8-year-old niece and my boyfriend with me. So it was a combined business/family trip. I booked Croke park through an travel agent (Amoma), and got a really good price for 3 persons room (123€), including breakfast. They gave us a family room so had plenty of space. Beds were super comfortable, room was clean and quiet. We ate et the bar twice, and when I mentioned we were in a hurry the food arrived really quickly. All the staff were extremely friendly and seemed to be able to do it without forcing it. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank lottavirkkunen
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

Dear lottavirkkunen

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated. Comments such as these are extremely encouraging to our team and make it all worthwhile!

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park again in the near future

doylecollection.com/crokepark

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Stayed here with a group of friends for someone's 50th, room was very nice. Hotel staff were very friendly and happy to arrange taxi's. Breakfast was excellent along with the night time bar. Fairly good location for getting into centre of town. Good price for the standard. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends

Dear TJK0000

W: doylecollection.com/crokepark

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Hotel was fine: clean , friendly , helpful staff, food ok , but the location was not good. Not minding a walk, but having to go past questionable neighborhoods, trashy streets with dog mess, broken bottles was not what we had in mind to get to the shopping of Dublin. We did not venture out after dark for same reason

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 873cindy
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel itself is immaculate - I have to admit when I saw where it was I was less than impressed. A lot of graffiti and dog mess on nearby pavements. I accept it's not the hotels fault but surely the local council should do something as tourists get a bad impression of the area. Once we got our bearings it only took us 15 to 20 minutes to walk into the centre and we caught a bus a couple of times. Our room was spacious and had everything anyone could want. The bathroom was very big and had a separate bath and shower which were spotless. The mattress on the bed has to be one of the best we've slept on and the pillows were fantastic. The ice maker on the floor was a nice extra. I wish we'd asked for bathrobes as it would have made it lovely. The staff were helpful and friendly. We did use the bar for drinks but we didn't eat there at all as we had so many places in the centre to choose from. One thing I found to be irritating was the piles of laundry, trolleys and food trays on the floor in the corridors. You understand they have a job to do but it was constantly a mess. I imagine that if you have booked tickets for an event in the stadium that it's a perfect venue. Personally I would rather stay in a smaller room in a hotel nearer the centre. That said the hotel itself is Immaculate.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth K
Sean R, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear Beth K

Thank you for taking the time to record your most positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Croke Park.

As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers. Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service.

We hopefully look forward to your return.

T: +353 1 871 4542