See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in November for the weekend (sat-mon) great location and easy to get it with trams right behind and a short walk to the shops and temple bar etc. Breakfast was great and the staff were so friendly and helpful in pointing us to the right direction as we had never been to Dublin.

Only downside was the old decor in the halls and the amount of stairs to our room but would still recommend and stay again!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2016

If I were only rating the service and friendliness of the staff, location of the house I would have rated it higher. unfortunately we were placed on the "third" floor which was actually about five flights of stairs. Being a above knee amputee this made it very hard on me. Again, otherwise this is a great location with access to pubs, Trinity College and the river walk.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016

I was at this hotel for 2 nights with friends ,lovely and clean good breakfast the staff were very friendly would definitely go again,nothing is a problem for them,you can come in anytime always someone to let you in.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Good central location in a run down area, an easy walk to Temple bar for lots of places to eat and The Spire. We had a triple room at the back and had the noise of the trains going passed the window and could hear the drunks coming home from town.
There were no tea and coffee making faculties in the room, also lots of steep stairs although the porter did take our cases up to our room. The shower was the best one we had all week. for power.
Breakfast was ok but nothing special.
We found a lovely Italian restaurant around the corner, very good food at a great price.
Basic accommodation.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I'm currently staying here while waiting to move in to my new place and I must say I'm very impressed.
I would of never thought of staying in a guesthouse as I'm used to hotels but believe me, this guesthouse has it all.
Very friendly staff, reception, housekeeping, breakfast staff have been amazing and very helpful.
The breakfast is satisfying and plenty of food available for breakfast.
The location is next to none. It's located close to everything. Supermarkets, restaurants, shops, buses etc is right out side your door step.
There's a cute peaceful smoking area where you can relax and look at the lovely little
garden. Luke, who works here has been amazing and very helpful.
Very happy and I will definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family