“One of my favourite restaurants in Dublin”
Review of Las Tapas de Lola

Las Tapas de Lola
Ranked #35 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 34
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of buzzing Wexford Street and Camden Street, Las Tapas de Lola offers traditional Spanish tapas, wines, beers and tasty sangria for every occasion. As an Irish-Spanish co-owned place, we're passionate about our food and wine and even more passionate about having fun! We open at 5pm each day for tapas Monday-Friday and 12pm - 11pm Saturday & Sunday.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its just great, freshly prepared food, cooked perfectly and with a service to match. I go here regularly and have never had a problem. It can be busy so you need to book ahead of time, they do offer a walkin service but its limited. Thanks and see you soon!!!!

Lola T, Owner at Las Tapas de Lola, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We love to hear that we're one of your favourite restaurants and even more so that you're a returning regular - we love our regulars!! Thanks for taking the time to write your fab review! Looking forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went there after reading all the good reviews online. It was a Tuesday evening and we did not expect a long queue. We were told that we need to wait for at least 30 mins for a table. One would not regret waiting coz the food was so good. The staff were extremely friendly. Love their crispy baby squid especially.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My god, what an amazing restaurant!

My boyfriend and I visited Las Tapas de Lola in September, and both agreed that it was (and still is) one of our favourite places we've eaten together.

We arrived without a reservation, so had to go to a nearby bar for a drink until a table became available. When we returned, we were delighted to be seated in the outdoor area - the fairy lights and blankets made it so cute and cosy.

Our waiter brought us over two tasting glasses of red wine and lemonade while we were reading our menus - 10/10 combination. I'm not sure if this is the norm in Las Tapas de Lola but we certainly welcomed it, it was a really nice touch.

We ordered 8 dishes between us, as we both have very healthy appetites (read: we're absolute savages). We had the crispy fried pork belly, Spanish ham croquettes, chorizo and Spanish black pudding, meatballs albondigas, prawns, mussels, patatas bravas, and grilled goats cheese, and a jug of sangria. The bill came to around €70.

Every single dish was out of this world, we kept shaking our heads at each other in awe throughout the meal. Our personal favourite was the patatas bravas, definitely the best I've tasted. We still talk about it.

Las Tapas de Lola ticked all the boxes for us: atmosphere ✅, service ✅, food ✅. Perfect setting for an evening out - either with friends, family or a significant other. We'll be back!

1  Thank wexfordsarah
Lola T, Owner at Las Tapas de Lola, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We LOVE DATE nights!!! So chuffed to hear you enjoyed yours with us! Your hearty appetites sound very like ours - delighted you both enjoyed so much. We're already looking forward to your return visit soon! Thanks so much for your fab review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with family as so near to our Airbnb accommodation. Not expecting too much as had never associated Dublin with Tapas. However when we arrived on a Thursday night the place was full and buzzy. Manager managed to get us a table after a 1/2 hour wait in nice bar next door. Surprised by the actual Spanish waiting staff and the Tapas we had was excellent. Great friendly service and good wine. Would really use this if local to me at home, reasonably priced in comparison to other restaurants we visited.

Delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Yes, Dublin has a fab variety of different cuisines. On our street alone, you can find Irish, Indian, Italian, Thai & Spanish to name but a few. So chuffed to hear you enjoyed. Thanks so much for your lovely review and we hope to catch you again sometime soon on a return visit to Dublin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I gad lunch here on Saturday. We stumbled across this on google maps and I am glad we did. The food, drinks and staff were all superb. I’d highly recommend eating here.

Chuffed you enjoyed lunch with us as we've only recently started to open for Saturday & Sunday lunch, so delighted to hear you enjoyed! Thanks for the gorgeous review and we hope to see you again soon!