“Best service!”

Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: TGI Friday's Email Club is your inside path to discounts, promotions, new menu items, special offers and more. Fill in your information below and we'll send you regular emails with gifts, happenings and more. After all, we could all use more Friday's.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I went for dinner with my friend after work and we got served by a girl called Nicole and she made our meal so easy! She was great fun to chat to after our meal so easy going would definitely be back soon!

Date of visit: November 2018
KymScott, Manager at TGI Fridays, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear Nicole looked after you so well. She's the best :)

Be sure to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

This bar/restaurant is a wonderful place to get away from the party-zone of Temple Bar while still being in the mix enough to have a fantastic time. The food and drinks were very good while the atmosphere and service were fantastic! Alina at the bar is wonderful!! She is attentive and friendly while still being very professional. Alina adds a great vibe to a very nice establishment.
Highly recommend this place for food and/or drinks.

Hi Sam!
Thanks for the review! Alina will be thrilled with your feedback. I know she works really hard and is an amazing member of our team so it's wonderful to see her hard work pay off.

Can't wait to have you with us again!

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I went to TGI's with my mate because it was convinently located around the corner from my hotel.
The food was fab
The company was fab
And above all else the waitress was fab.
Becky made us feel welcome and accommodated for.
The cocktails were great.
I will definitely be back!!!!

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and Becky looked after you so well.

We can't wait to have you back,

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We had a waitress called Becky she was so funny and nice we will definitely be back to her again! I also love the wings and bubblegum cocktail!

Hello Amy,

Thanks for the review. We're always thrilled to hear guests enjoy their food, drinks and service. We're launching a new drinks menu shortly so keep an eye out for some old faves and new and exciting cocktails.

Can't wait to have you back,

Reviewed 30 October 2018

TGIs used to be very good for gluten free, your order is taken by the manager to ensure there is no miscommunication when your order is placed. My recent visit for a quick lunch wasn't so great. The menu has changed and now you have to look through a separate allergens listing for each dish while referring back to the menu to see what the dish actually is. Turns out I could have steak or sizzling chicken from the mains. I can understand why they are being careful but it is a shame that there is so little choice now. Please add a few more naturally gluten free options to the menu!

I had a steak and it was really good! My friend had a 'normal' burger and it looked amazing, it's just a shame a gluten free option isn't available even if it was without the bun.

Date of visit: October 2018
KymScott, Manager at TGI Fridays, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hello,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate your feedback as it helps us pin point areas that may need attention. We do in fact have gluten free buns and a lot of our dishes can be altered to made gluten free. This is partly the reason why a manager takes the order, so all options can be communicated. We take allergens very seriously but we also want all of our guests catered to as best as possible.
I do hope you will visit us again and get to try a gluten free burger.
Thanks again for your feedback