“Really good food!”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 23
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: TGI Friday's Email Club is your inside path to discounts, promotions, new menu items, special offers and more. Fill in your information below and we'll send you regular emails with gifts, happenings and more. After all, we could all use more Friday's.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited here twice during our visit to Dublin. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Leah was fab serving us on both days! The food was delicious and the waiting time was reasonable.
The main reason I enjoyed TGI's was the cocktails! They were fabulous and a reasonable price compared to other pubs and bars we went to. Thank you to Leah for welcoming us and serving us in a wonderful way. Next time we are back in Dublin we will come back!

KristinaTemplebar, Manager at TGI Fridays, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hello kimdudding,

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cocktails and service from Leah. We are certainly quite competitively priced considering our location in Temple Bar. Be sure to visit us again on your next trip to Dublin, we are always adding to our extensive cocktail menu.

Thanks a million,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great experience, that was our first time Adam and Leah you guys are extraordinary, will definitely come back again. Thank you

Hello TomaszB,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I will pass on your comments to Leah and Adam who I'm sure will be thrilled with the feedback.

Be sure to pop in again on your next visit to Temple Bar.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great food, fantastic atmosphere and such friendly staff - a special shout out to Kym who made our night exceptional.

Hello Raz18,

Thank you so much for your lovely review.
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Be sure to visit us again in the near future!
Kind Regards,
Kym:)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had such a great evening meal. Leah served us and we had such a great time, thank you!! Attentive, responsive and a good 'crack'

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family and I attended TGI Fridays restaurant at fleet street, after we were seated down by the polite door host we were looked after the by a funny waiter of the name reiniere that ultimately made our stay very enjoyable, the food was pleasant and fresh aswell the dessert was a nice way to end the meal, the staff seemed extreamily friendly as everyone checked wether we were ok and were open to conversation while remaining on there feet to please other customers, defiently wil return to the restaurant soon.

KristinaTemplebar, Manager at TGI Fridays, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Stanley O,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am delighted to hear you felt Reiniere looked after you well.
I hope to see you again soon,