“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Irish, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Had scrambled eggs which was good but too much garlic used in my opinion.Coffee is very good.Service is poor.Had finished by eggs 10 minutes before coffee arrived.Not good enough.Would not recommend on strength of this visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Heard a lot of hype about The Fumbally so decided to check it out and have to say was not disappointed! Really laid back atmosphere and the food was amazing, one of the best brunches I've ever had! Would totally recommend the Green ham and eggs. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

A group of us arrived at The Fumbally was luggage in tow, no big deal. The staff were super friendly, the food was spot on, and the atmosphere was relaxed. Loved the coffee. Thanks for the great service!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

This place is different from what I was used to but I mean it positively. Very good vibes and efficient staff. I loved to watch them preparing my food, I saw that ingredients are fresh and they have nothing to hide. If being in Dublin, pay a visit, you won´t regret.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Super chilled out cafe with lovely, friendly staff. Best avocado on toast and oat milk chai I've ever had. I'm from Melbourne originally where brunch comes out of everyone's ears but this little southside gem has nailed it entirely. Defo be back here when I'm back in Dublin!