“Lazy Sunday Afternoon”

The Atrium Lounge
Ranked #226 of 2,937 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With its Continental style internal courtyard with a five-storey high glass roof, this unique space enables guests to sit snugly beneath clear skies by day and a canopy of stars at night, all within steps of the city's main busy thoroughfare. The Atrium Parlour, an extension to the main lounge, offers a more secluded area to meet and dine. Suitable for all occasions, from brief business meetings to friendly rendezvous or special celebrations. Morning coffees, light bites and lunches as well as drinks from its bar, combine with five-star service to ensure that the Atrium Lounge is the discerning visitor's foremost choice for understated elegance in Dublin city centre.
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The Atrium lounge was very enjoyable for the Sunday afternoon tea. A little moment of fine dining luxury. Friendly staff and nice food.

Date of visit: September 2018
theatrium2017, Manager at The Atrium Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Liam M,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community following your recent visit.
I am glad to hear you could relax and unwind during your visit at the Atrium. I am delighted we could provide you with the excellent service you deserve.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Located in the Westin Hotel upstairs from the lobby, it's a perfect place for afternoon tea, lunch or snack.

Date of visit: August 2018

Dear bonitabuffalo,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your review with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us in the Atrium Lounge. We are grateful for your 5 Star Review.

We hope to welcome you back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Such a quaint little space and was a wonderful place to have a cup of tea or brunch. I would go back even if I wasn't staying at the Westin.

Date of visit: February 2018

Dear Nikele S,

Thank you dearly for the response you have posted on TripAdvisor community and the time you have taken to do so. I am thrilled that you had an enjoyable experience at The Atrium Lounge.

We hope to welcome you back to The Westin Dublin soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The atrium is nice bright spot for afternoon tea, the staff were friendly and helpful. But this was not the best afternoon tea I've had. There was about 70 percent sweet stuff, and 30 percent savoury. The sandwiches were tasteless, so that was a disappointment.
At 42 euro per head, I wouldn't do afternoon tea here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
DoiranKavanagh, Manager at The Atrium Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear,Happynaxos

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your visit to the Atrium Lounge with the TripAdvisor community.

My team and I we take pride in providing great service and I regret to read that you were disappointed with some aspects of your visit to the lounge. Should you choose to dine with us again, please feel free to contact me directly so I can welcome you back ensure you have an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Myself and my boyfriend went here for Afternoon Tea. I had bought him a voucher for his birthday. The inside is beautiful, very bright and open. The staff were friendly and attentive. There is a vegetarian menu, which I ordered from while my boyfriend ordered the Traditional Afternoon Tea. The food was nice, it wasn't amazing but it was tasty. I think I expected a little more as it was expensive enough at €86 for the two of us and it was definitely a treat. The experience was very nice, it had a nice atmosphere with very kind staff but I just felt something was missing.

Date of visit: May 2018