I was in Dublin for the latest fully-booked-packed-up St Patric's Day Week-end.
I was late in booking, and the only central Hostel I found two beds in the same room was the Four Courts Hostel.
I have been satisfied of my accommodation and of my stay at this hostel for the following reasons:
- The bed: classic bunk bed in a 16 beds girls dorm was comfortable, the room was big enough for all of us
- The location is perfect: a nice walk along the Leaffy takes you to Temple Bar and O'Connel/Grafton: perfect distance to get out of the mess but being close enough to reach it if you like it :) (quite place but not isolated)
- Staff/Common room with internet access is helpful and full optional: they also print for you the Boarding Pass: that really helps! and have a bus service to take you to the airport every 30 minutes in the night also! it was really good and cheap (6 euros)
- Price was reasonable for St. Paddy: 70 euros x 3 nights
I would recommend the staff at the Four Courts of the following (cheap!) improvements:
- Oil a bit or change (do you know IKEA?) the drawers : they are the hell noisy even though you're trying not to wake up all the dorm!
- Please please change the showers curtains with some kind of sliding door and add more showers (2 for 20 beds are a little underestimated, aren't they?!)
This said, I would definitely be back in the hostel,
have a nice time in Dublin!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Four Courts Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Courts Hostel
- Four Courts Hotel Dublin