Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,994 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Nice, cozy place, near the city with bus stops in front of and friendly staff! Quite big rooms and nice mattress for people who love sleeping well! A little bit expensive but with all facilities someone might need!

Close to the hotel there is a spa centre with Jacuzzi and Hamam for those who love spa relaxation! But a ticket from the reception and benefit up to 50% discount! We paid only 7.5 euros per person for unlimited time! It is worthy! We enjoyed it!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElenaTsi
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Elena,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted you had a lovely stay. I am glad you found the hotel cosy and the staff friendly. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Would just like to say a big thank you to all the staff at the hotel, Myself and my partner come to Dublin on the 20th October for a weekend away.
Your hotel is lovely and the staff are really helpful and very friendly, our room was on the 8th floor it was very clean and the bed was amazing lol.
Breakfast was the best i have had in ages so much to pick from with waiting staff that couldn't do more very helpful and always friendly. This was my first time in Dublin and enjoyed it so much I will 100% returning soon, I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stubbings99

Dear leighmichelle82,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us such a lovely review. I am delighted you found the staff lovely and the hotel clean and the breakfast delicious. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This property located in the exclusive area known as Ballsbridge is a nice hotel that has clearly seen better days. Now primarily a group and tour hotel the dining room is easily overwhelmed for breakfast when groups converge to start their trips. The rooms are clean but small, rather cramped. There is a nice coffee bar, and the Dubliner is a nice adult beverage bar. Staff is friendly and helpful if not a little harried with groups coming in and out daily. A good location near some nice trendy places to dine and drink. And the Hop on/Hop Off stops right outside the door bringing Dublin attractions a mere bus ride away. A nice hotel, just not a great one.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you found the rooms clean and the staff friendly and helpful. I am sorry to hear you found the rooms cramped. I am delighted to hear you found the location excellent. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Good hotel and good price, it requires a little walk to get to center of town, but taxis can be dispatched quickly. The room I was in was clean with TV (I connected hdmi on it) and shower was ok. shower gel & towels replaced everyday. I was able to let my bag on the last day before leaving. Breakfast is continental, and there was even croissants :) (good croissants, and this is from a french :D )

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Julien,

Thank you for your review I am delighted you had a great stay and that you found the room clean and the breakfast great. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Nice hotel but a little far out of the center of town, about a 25 minute walk. Traveling with a tour group, we arrived in Dublin early and headed for our hotel. As I said the hotel is a little out of the way but upon arrival we were able to get a room right away, no waiting. Having flown from Philadelphia to Dublin, we were a little tired and having our room ready was a great relief. Room by US standards is smaller but that is to be expected in Europe. Room was nice, clean and if I heard correctly the hotel will be undergoing some alterations in the near future. Breakfast was served each day starting at 7 am and offered options that would please everyone’s taste. Diner was in the Dubliner Pub and they offer a menu that should please everyone. Staff could not have been nicer and all were very helpful to this traveler and his wife.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Edward_G32,

Thank you for your lovely review.I am delighted you had a wonderful stay. I will share your valued feedback with the team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.