“I will definitely visit again!!!”
Review of Arisu

Arisu
Ranked #510 of 2,721 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We ate bulgogi rice and soybean soup. They were so nice that my friend and I ate them up all. Also the price was reasonable and the staff were all kind. I will definitely bring all my friends there again!!!!!!!!!!!
불고기덮밥이랑 된장찌개 먹었는데 너무 맛있었고 이전에 온 친구는 짬뽕도 맛있대요. 가격도 괜찮고 양이 엄청 많았어요. 추천합니다~~~~

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great place when you're really hungry. A real mix of nationalities. Amazing dumplings & amazing beef dish! Yummm!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Loved it. No frills but there's a really authentic feel about it so you feel you've had a taster of Korea. The staff work at a frenetic pace. I hope they get paid well
!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

A staff member was quite keen on instructing us to eat, as the meat was ready, so she said over and over, the chicken had blood and the meat was only half cooked, she wouldn't stop insisting that the meat is cooked, when clearly there was blood present and a sight of raw meat. You are supposed to enjoy a Korean barbecue in peace cooking your meat and all and not to be rushed by someone very persistent.

I finally decided to raise my concerns with the management. The manager pretended not to speak English and not to understand my words, repeating similar sounding words, in a mocking like manner. After few tries to inform her that her staff members were harassing us over and over again to eat the raw food when the place was not even busy and there was no reason in the world to rush.

The experience was very expensive and very disappointing. If you want a Korean barbecue, just avoid this place.

3  Thank Adi N
Reviewed 25 March 2017

We ended up in Arisu as we happened to be in the area and thought we'd try out a -to us- new place. Arisu looks tiny at first sight but there are two rooms that in total would sit about 50-60 people. Since we were tight on time we picked old favourites with a new twist - an orange sauce rainbow roll and Kimchi with Tuna and Tofu. The rainbow roll was strange and while not bad neither of us particularly liked the sweet tang that the orange sauce gave it. The Kimchi was perfect. It was spicy enough to live up to its name but not so spicy that all other ingredients in the soup would have lost their taste (which I had noticed in a different Korean restaurant). The chairs at our table were quite shaky and the service while prompt was nothing to be noted for. Due to the reasonably small space and the extractor fans over the tables of guests having the BBQ the atmosphere is not suited for a romantic meal but definitely recommended for a nice and authentic Korean meal.