“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

5 of us had dinner here last Sunday for my daughters 19th birthday. As alway, food and service excellent! We are lucky to have Morilles as our neighbourhood bistro - looking forward to next time already!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I cannot believe I have been living close to Morilles and have never been before! I was looking for somewhere local and easy and just dropped in here and what a treat it was! The service from the minute we walked in the door was brilliant, the two French staff were totally lovely and the food was such a surprise for a little neighbourhood place, it was beautifully cooked, beautifully presented and tasted amazing. I think this may be my new favourite! Thanks to the team for such a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

5 stars all round. Food is always excellent. Service is best around. French waiters attention to detail second to none. Value is brilliant. 2 course meal with wine and additional add ons for steak etc €65. Will definitely be back

1  Thank emmascg
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Just back from an amazing dinner at Morille's. Scallops and Gravidlax to start, followed by lamb and hake. Everything tasted delicious - a delicate balance of flavours leaving us in no doubt that this was one of our best meals out in a very long time. Couldn't resist dessert - apple tarte tatin served with creme anglaise was just divine.

Can't believe it's taken us this long to find Morille's but it won't be long before we return.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We have dined in Morilles many times but our most recent visit a couple of weeks ago beat all. Absolutely everything was exceptional, from the very tasty prawn and crab starter to the utterly mouth watering lamb main course, washed down with the delicious house red, and all served by helpful and very knowledgeable and efficient waiting staff. We cannot help but love Sylvan who runs this efficient friendly and impressive restaurant. As I told Sylvan on the day, this meal was on a par with the best meal I have ever had, in Nevin Maguires in Blacklion a few years ago. So well done and thanks to everyone in Morilles. We will very definitely be back!