“Best food”

The Waterside Bar & Bistro
Ranked #1,120 of 2,754 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love this pub. Best food and pub grub in clondalkin. Serving staff always smiling and helpful. Great bands but a little loud sometimes... reasonably priced and no bouncers which shows that there is rarely any trouble.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Chicken Kiev accompanied by veg and chips served on a bed of mash, amazing! Call in if your in the area....

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Haven't had a recent visit but have eaten here absolutely loads.
It's always of a great standard and I look forward to a visit.
The guys that run it are always there- Which is great to see.
Never waiting long on food and the specials are always great.

Tv/sport coverage and picture second to none.
Bingo is deadly craic.
Place always clean and maintained.

Pricey on drink is the only thing.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have been going there for a while when in town and I've been back after a while to find that, whilst the restaurant was clean it is looking very tired. The food was ok, and the staff were pleasant enough. We had the early diner at €16.00.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I've been dining at The Waterside for years and years, never have I been disappointed. Every single visit is always nice with delicious meals for less. The staff too are amazing, professional, friendly and always happy to help.

My recent visit today 23/05/17 was to celebrate both my mum's birthday and my brother's Confirmation. We were very well looked after and our guests were very impressed at the food quality and overall service. My baby was given free food, now that's what I call a wow service. I cannot recommend The Watershed enough and I always look forward to all of my visits. Whether you're a local like myself or a visitor, YOU GOTTA EAT HERE!!!

PS: if you're only after drinks, the pints are cheap too :)