19 people are viewing this hotel
$156
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$156
Hotels.com$156
Priceline$156
Prestigia.com$162
3,280 results
All reviews city centre night manager lovely hotel dart station bar food reception staff double bed rds bus ireland aviva concert duvet pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in Clayton’s Ballsbridge. This was not our first time. We choose Clayton’s because of it’s location and the excellent quality of their rooms. Really good value for money. The rooms are spotlessly clean and warm. The beds, pillows and quilts are very comfortable. I would highly recommend and I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ClaytonBallsbridge, Brand Ambassador at Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Hello Decner,

I would firstly like to thank you for choosing to stay at Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge recently. I was happy to note that overall you enjoyed your stay. It always gives the team a great boost in morale to hear feedback on their efforts. I can assure you that the team here work extremely hard to provide high standards of service, so I know they will be honoured to read such glowing feedback on their efforts
I have forwarded your feedback to the Management Team.
I very much hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The room was very deluxe with all the amenities needed. The restaurant had good service and very good food. The included breakfast was a complete Irish brekky and sustained us until we were home in Canada.

Room tip: The duvets were very luxurious but a bit heavy for rugged Canucks.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello trmelville,

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here while were attending a show at the 3 arena. Check in was fine and the receptionist was very friendly. We went to our room on the 5 floor. Not much of a view from out room, but that didn't bother me. Room clean and spacious with very comfortable beds. Breakfast the next morning was plentiful with everything fresh and tasty. I would stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ClaytonBallsbridge, Brand Ambassador at Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hello Geraldine,

Reviewed 20 October 2017

A great place to stay in Dublin. I found the hotel spacious, situated on a rather sizeable property. A little more than I was expecting for a city hotel. The hotel is situated a little outside of the city centre, but well positioned to catch a bus or a train into the heart of the city. Bus stop is just outside the hotel and train is just up the street. All round I was relatively pleased with the hotel. I do think the staff could lift their game a little. I had one or two encounters that I felt could have been handled better, not bad, but not as professional as I thought for a hotel such as this. Maybe I'm just not familiar with the way things work in Ireland.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Ralph,

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I appreciated the look of the hotel, I wish I was accompanied by my loving partner. She loved it through the pictures. I found the staff to be efficient and well mannered. A clean and comfortable place for a good time in Dublin. I definitely recommend it. Excellent offers at reasonable prices.

Room tip: ask for terrace
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Ruben,

We take great pride in the quality of our service, and it is very pleasing to know that we have managed to exceed your expectations. I have forwarded your feedback to the Management Team.