US$ 247
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 283
US$ 181
US$ 184
US$ 153
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 130
US$ 351
US$ 252
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 348
US$ 302
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 396/night.

US$ 244
US$ 211
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 444
US$ 422
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewso'connell streetfamily run hoteltop floorno liftcity centrean older buildingminute walkrecommend this hotelquiet streetbudget hotelexplore dublinsingle roomhotel is locatedwould stay againtemple barbreakfast was deliciousshort break
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

One night stay in this hotel and no complaints.
It was a cold weekend in Dublin and the room was very cosy and facilities we good. Location is great, staff are very friendly and would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Was traveling to Dublin solo for a Thanksgiving break. Booked this hotel due to the reviews and I was not disappointed. I booked a single room and it was small but totally serviceable and clean. The area is residential and felt very safe and was quiet at night. Short 10 minute walk and you are on O'Connell Street. I used Airlink to and from the hotel. It is a 10-15 minute walk to the hotel from the Airlink drop off and only about 5min to the stop that will take you back to the airport. Breakfast was filling and all the staff I encountered were very nice and welcoming. There was a snafu with my reservation, (not their fault) and it got worked out without a lot of fuss. WIFI was very slow no matter where I was in the hotel, I typically used WIFI when I was out and about to avoid this.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Windswept63
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights 21st 22nd Nov , not spectacular but a great place to stay. Close to O’Connell Street. We arrived at 9 30 am and asked if could leave our bags, and the lady let us have our room straight away. Very good

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I was travelling alone so I had a single room and the room was small but since I didn't spend that much time it was just fine. It was also very clean.

The personnel was really friendly and helpful. On the day I had to check out I still had some time since my plane left in the evening. They gladly stored my luggage, so I could do some more sightseeing and shopping.

The hotel is close to O' Connellstreet (0,5 KM/550 yds) and Temple Bar (1,6 KM/1 M)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Good price room was perfect for what we needed, 3 of us in room, clean comfortable, staff very friendly and accommodating, breakfast was freshly cooked and good price, hotel was in a good location, hop on bus just at end or road.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family