US$ 398
US$ 336
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 388/night.

Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 173
US$ 139
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

US$ 558
US$ 376
Westbury Hotel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 425/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 294
US$ 215
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 279/night.

US$ 304
US$ 233
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 115
US$ 92
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

US$ 229
US$ 197
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 102
  • Restaurant
All reviewso'connell streetfamily run hotelno lifttop floorcity centrean older buildingrecommend this hotelminute walksingle roomquiet streetbudget hotelexplore dublintemple barbreakfast was delicioushotel is locatedwould stay againshort stay
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Was traveling to Dublin solo for a Thanksgiving break. Booked this hotel due to the reviews and I was not disappointed. I booked a single room and it was small but totally serviceable and clean. The area is residential and felt very safe and was quiet at night. Short 10 minute walk and you are on O'Connell Street. I used Airlink to and from the hotel. It is a 10-15 minute walk to the hotel from the Airlink drop off and only about 5min to the stop that will take you back to the airport. Breakfast was filling and all the staff I encountered were very nice and welcoming. There was a snafu with my reservation, (not their fault) and it got worked out without a lot of fuss. WIFI was very slow no matter where I was in the hotel, I typically used WIFI when I was out and about to avoid this.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Windswept63
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights 21st 22nd Nov , not spectacular but a great place to stay. Close to O’Connell Street. We arrived at 9 30 am and asked if could leave our bags, and the lady let us have our room straight away. Very good

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I was travelling alone so I had a single room and the room was small but since I didn't spend that much time it was just fine. It was also very clean.

The personnel was really friendly and helpful. On the day I had to check out I still had some time since my plane left in the evening. They gladly stored my luggage, so I could do some more sightseeing and shopping.

The hotel is close to O' Connellstreet (0,5 KM/550 yds) and Temple Bar (1,6 KM/1 M)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Good price room was perfect for what we needed, 3 of us in room, clean comfortable, staff very friendly and accommodating, breakfast was freshly cooked and good price, hotel was in a good location, hop on bus just at end or road.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is not a fancy hotel but it fit the bill quite nicely. We would recommend it for easy access to the core old Dublin. The hotel staff were quite helpful. They have reasonably (relative to other places in Dublin) priced food that was quite good. Include your breakfasts in your booking. The rooms were small but that is the norm in the area. We would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends