All reviews o'connell street travel kettle family run hotel top floor no lift city centre an older building minute walk recommend this hotel single room quiet street budget hotel explore dublin hotel is located first floor temple bar would stay again
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights 21st 22nd Nov , not spectacular but a great place to stay. Close to O’Connell Street. We arrived at 9 30 am and asked if could leave our bags, and the lady let us have our room straight away. Very good

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I was travelling alone so I had a single room and the room was small but since I didn't spend that much time it was just fine. It was also very clean.

The personnel was really friendly and helpful. On the day I had to check out I still had some time since my plane left in the evening. They gladly stored my luggage, so I could do some more sightseeing and shopping.

The hotel is close to O' Connellstreet (0,5 KM/550 yds) and Temple Bar (1,6 KM/1 M)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Good price room was perfect for what we needed, 3 of us in room, clean comfortable, staff very friendly and accommodating, breakfast was freshly cooked and good price, hotel was in a good location, hop on bus just at end or road.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is not a fancy hotel but it fit the bill quite nicely. We would recommend it for easy access to the core old Dublin. The hotel staff were quite helpful. They have reasonably (relative to other places in Dublin) priced food that was quite good. Include your breakfasts in your booking. The rooms were small but that is the norm in the area. We would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Good Location - very close to city center and most places of interest are walking distance - the bus terminals are 2 blocks away and convenient
The Service and Staff were very helpful - my sister was not feeling well and they took care and even arranged for Tea and Food for her in the room and took care of her...

The Breakfast was limited but was sufficient and can be called a good Irish Breakfast - served Hot every Day - Eggs to Order with Ham and Sausages, Cereals, Fruits ...

I would recommend this hotel to others and would be my first choice if I happen to travel to Dublin again......

Room Tip: Good Value for Money and Great Staff and Services
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family