US$ 256
US$ 397
US$ 173
US$ 139
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 235/night.

US$ 195
US$ 176
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

US$ 307
US$ 228
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 290/night.

US$ 150
US$ 120
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 400
US$ 232
US$ 184
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 125
  • Restaurant
All reviewso'connell streetfamily run hotelno lifttop floorcity centrean older buildingrecommend this hotelminute walksingle roomquiet streetbudget hotelexplore dublincomfy bedtemple barbreakfast was delicioushotel is locatedwould stay again
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Hotel is in an ideal central location. Rooms are small, but real clean. Toilet facilities let down by me getting tired running about the shower trying to get wet, water pressure is very poor. Breakfast is fine, wifi is terrible, staff pleasant, friendly. All in all a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My partner and I have recently stayed at his hotel for two nights. The hotel room was clean and tidy but wasn't overly large, however, there was more than enough room for the two of us. The bathroom was sparkling and had plenty of towels. The staff were great, very helpful with any questions we had, including, allowing us to leave our bags at the desk, after we checked out, saving us from having to carry them around until we got our bus. My only fault with the hotel was how thin the walls were, we could clearly hear the people in the room next to us talking, walking and opening their wardrobes. Other than that one issue, I would recommend this hotel and would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on a stag in May.

It's in a pretty good location and good value. The staff are also very pleasant and reasonable breakfast included.

A couple of things weren't so good - I'd booked triple rooms and I thought these would be three beds but it's actual a double and a single so bed sharing was needed - this might have been my fault in not reading carefully enough the documentation so won't mark down for that but just to be aware.

Second thing was that our shower ran either extremely hot or extremely cold for all three nights of our stay - I did point this out after our first night and the owner was very concerned but unfortunately nothing changed while we were there - maybe because it was the weekend. Did make showers extremely unpleasant though!

So for a no thrills visit, I'd say it's fine, maybe better in a couple than a group of three blokes though!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stayed here four nights. Very clean, efficient and reasonably priced. Jerry and Nancy were friendly and most helpful whenever I needed assistance. Will definitely stay here again when I am in Dublin. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I totally agree with all the comments made by my friend Sally. We were three ladies who came to Dublin to celebrate another friend's special birthday. The Dergvale Hotel made our visit to Dublin even more special. Breakfast every morning was plentiful and my friend described the scrambled eggs as looking like soft yellow pillows. Would definitely recommend The Dergvale Hotel and would love to return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends