Ashling Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 161
US$ 156
  • Restaurant
Academy Plaza Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 157
US$ 186
US$ 154
Hotel St. George(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
  • Pool
US$ 213
US$ 163
  • Restaurant
Grand Canal Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 226
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
4,868 results
All reviewsphoenix parkiveagh barguinness factorynancy handsheuston train stationcity centresuperior king roomgreat hotelnational museumminute walktram linekilmainham gaolbreakfast buffetluas stopacross the riverbreakfast was amazingbar food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the ashling Hotel for two nights as it was my wedding anniversary Hotel was beautiful staff very friendly room was very clean and tidy had a fantastic meal in the restaurant overall a very pleasant and happy stay will definitely return thank you for making our anniversary one to remember from Mr and Mrs Heath

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel for your anniversary. I was so pleased to hear that you loved your bedroom and found all staff friendly. Thank you for your lovely words about your meal in Chesterfields Restaurant, and I hope to welcome you both back to us again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We enjoyed two nights at the Ashling to begin our recent trip to Ireland. It was very clean and comfortable, with a huge bathroom. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby bar wait staff could have been a lot more attentive, but that is a minor complaint. It was across the street from the train and bus stops, the sprawling Guinness complex -- which we toured -- and not too long a walk to the Temple Bar area. We felt safe walking. We have no problem recommending the Ashling.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that we were the first stop on your Irish trip. Thank you for your kind words about your bedroom, the staff and the location. I hope to welcome you back to us again, should you return to Dublin.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Only stayed one night but the hotel is superb. The bathroom in the King Deluxe Room is enormous. I really like that they have individual soaps and shower gels. A lot of hotels now have them in dispensers. Staff at check in and check out were friendly and efficient and the wifi is great and free.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you liked your Deluxe Room, and in particular the bathroom. Thank you for your kind words about the staff and our complimentary wifi. I hope to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We stayed at the Ashling for 3 nights while in Dublin. We had a deluxe room on the 7th floor and it was beautiful! Quiet, large, A/C, close to the Heuston Station and very close to bus stop where we rode Dublin Bus and Hop Off, Hop On. Staff was friendly and polite and we definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Stayed on 7th floor which was quiet, but I can't speak for the other rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your 7th floor bedroom and that you found our staff polite and friendly. I was also delighted to see that you liked our location for using the Hop On Hop Off bus, and I hope to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Stayed here in January of this year and was such a nice cosy room. The breakfast was amazing, and room really lovely with a huge bed. Superb location, we walked practically everywhere! Hotel gave us some chocolates as it was my boyfriends birthday. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel. I was so pleased to hear that you loved your bedroom and found the location great for walking around the city. Thank you for your lovely words about the breakfast selection, and I hope your boyfriend enjoyed his birthday when he was here. I hope to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Kind Regards