US$ 208
US$ 193
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
US$ 159
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 231
US$ 205
  • Pool
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 344
US$ 260
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 102
US$ 240
US$ 210
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Jacobs Inn Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 140
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 168
Hotels.com
US$ 446
US$ 421
Westbury Hotel
2,538 results
All reviewsvat housevat bartemple bargreat locationfree entrynoisy at nightbar downstairscentral locationnight lifebars and restaurantsearly hourstrinity collegegrafton streetnightlifepubguinnesshairdryer
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We have just come back home from a short trip to Dublin. We stayed in Blooms Hotel for one night and were pleasantly surprised. Considerably priced for the Temple Bar area at peak time we expected a basic room in a noisy area. We were instead greeted by a lovely lady on arrival, welcomed to an early check-in and found the room way above our expectations. The pub downstairs is great value for money with lovely food and the hotel itself seemed to be pretty soundproof from the live music downstairs. The room had all the amenities you should need for a short stay and even had a small TV. We were really impressed with the location and would definitely stay and Blooms hotel again when we come back to Dublin. Thanks for having us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
JR0113, Front Office Manager at Blooms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your five star review!
So glad that you enjoyed our fabulously central location! I think the best way to experience the hustle and bustle this city has to offer is on foot and being located in the heart of Temple Bar, has the advantage of being right in the centre of what Dublin has to offer. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time in Dublin and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stayed in Dublin for 2 nights here and overall, it wasnt terrible. If you are there over a weekend BEWARE of the nightclub on first floor. I didnt fall asleep until about 4 AM. The room had hair everywhere but the shower seemed clean. I thought this hotel was expensive for what it was but overall not a terrible experience, just not great.

Room Tip: rooms on higher floors are best bet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I am sorry to read about your grievances with the cleanliness of your room during your stay and I can assure you that this is far from the norm. I will be sure to share your comments with the relevant departments to ensure that this is an isolated event.Thank you for your comments, and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and restore your faith in services we offer.
Should you have occasion to visit Dublin again in the future I would be delighted if you contact me directly so that I can ensure the best possible terms for your stay.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean, great bar down the stairs with live music, you get a free drink voucher per person when you check in which is great as drinks are very expensive!!
Drink prices go up after 11:30pm but that’s everywhere in temple bar. Is noisy to get to sleep, I managed it but my fiancé had difficulty getting to sleep! I would return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us.
I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Blooms hotel the end of May. Great location and we had 3 people staying with us so we stayed in the top floor and had a balcony with a view. The highlight is that it is above a pub that has traditional Irish music nightly. Only problem we had was wi fi. We had problems the whole time we were there and the front desk didn’t seemed very concerned about it. Other than that it was a very nice stay and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

So i had read the reviews and thought well im a sound sleeper so should be fine... well i averaged 2-3 hrs sleep a night as the walls block no noise! The vibration from the night club cannot be tamped down so basically i was awake till 3-4 when party crowd finally left. Had to be up 6-7 so sucked. Other tha that nice staff clean room great loaction but if u need sleep may not be ok. Was brutal for me. And after all in my mind the hotel is for shower and sleep so not great. If u plan on being out to party till early hours it would be a perfect hotel tho

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business