Blooms Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
US$ 207
  • Restaurant
Academy Plaza Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
  • Room Service
US$ 263
US$ 243
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 174
Hotels.com
US$ 838
  • Pool
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 370
US$ 359
Handels Hotel Temple Bar(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 280
US$ 264
Travelocity
2,454 results
All reviewsvat housevat bartemple bargreat locationfree entrybar downstairscentral locationnight lifebars and restaurantsearly hourstrinity collegefull irish breakfastgrafton streetnightlifepubguinnesshairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights..great hotel friendly staff...nice room...had a great time in Dublin...gogarty's down the street great for Irish music and good food..excellent...also the hairy lemon in st Stephen st lower amazing bar and fantastic food!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura G
JR0113, Front Office Manager at Blooms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Laura G,

Thank you very much for your 5 star endorsement!
We really appreciate your feedback so thank you from all of us here for taking the time to share it. It is always very rewarding to hear from happy customers. We are genuinely delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was satisfactory.
I hope that you will consider us on your next visit to Dublin. We would be very happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely little hotel right in the middle of the temple bar area. Despite this I found my room quiet and easy to slee
Easy to find
Central temple bar location
Well stocked bar downstairs
Helpful staff
Room was clean and comfy and warm after getting in on cold days

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Rachel E,

Thanks you for your kind review of your recent stay here at Blooms Hotel.
Delighted that your enjoyed your stay, our amazingly central location and that everything was to your liking.
We really hope that you will come back again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Blooms for just the one night, the hotel is in a great location for both shopping and nightlife. The bus stop is at the end of the street which is great if u need to get to and from the train station or airport. The rooms are a good size and kept quite clean and what you would expect from a budget hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Emma0041,

Thank you very much for sharing your evaluation of your recent stay. We're glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My partner and I were unable to travel last weekend due to Storm Emma. We were going to Dublin to celebrate our anniversary and I was so disappointed, but Blooms Hotel were amazing and re-arranged a stay for us in May. It saddens me to see the negativity in some of the recent reviews of the hotel, as the Management and staff couldn't have been more helpful to us and went above and beyond to find a solution for our dilema. They must have been under such pressure caused by the blizzards countrywide and the resulting madness. From what I understand, they had a very limited workforce available yet they coped admirably. I myself work in customer service and understand how challenging it can be. I hate to see bad service but equally, I feel it is even more important to recognise excellence when it is shown. This reason has compelled me to submitt this review. Well done to Blooms Hotel. May I offer a particular mention to Grainne and Magdalena who were more than kind to us. We are most grateful to you both.

Grace Coyne,

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gracie_Two

Dear Grace,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to deal with you and I am so glad that we were able to assist you with moving your reservation. It was a shame that you were unable to fulfill the plans made to celebrate your anniversary, but I can assure you that the entire team here will do all we can to make your upcoming stay at Blooms extra special.
Thank you again for your kind words. I will be sure to share you lovely sentiments with Magdalena.
We are genuinely looking forward to your visit in May.

Grainne

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Thank you to Blooms Hotel for your flexibility and kindness shown to us last weekend after we were unable to travel due to the chaos caused by Storm Emma. Magda & Grainne were very professional and attentive, arranging our stay for an alternative date at no extra cost. Brilliant cutomer service! We cant wait to visit and experience your hospitality in May.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Stevenjc269,

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased that we were able to rearrange your trip for you. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else you need in advance of your stay!
Myself, Magda and the rest of the team look forward to welcoming you to Blooms Hotel soon.

Grainne