InterContinental Dublin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ariel House(Dublin)
2,101 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabseuroslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2011

Of course Four Seasons is never cheap but the quality of the stay at Four Seasons should never be coampared with any hotel either. My Colleagues and I had a very nice stay here and the concierge service is fantastic because for a change in this hotel they know everything and if they don´t they take a few moments and get back to you with the correct information. The food and service at the restaurant are just fantastic.
Whwn you are on business, it makes a world of difference when your business partners know that you stay in such hotel and that is a reality. Even the taxi drivers treat you differently when you ask them to drive you to Four Seasons.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor after your stay with us.

Reviewed 20 January 2011

My wife and I recently traveled to Dublin for a long weekend and stayed at he Four Seasons Hotel. Our flight arrived at 5:20 AM and we actually arrived at the Hotel around 6:00AM. To our delight our room was available and check in was quick and easy. The quality of the room was outstanding with a king sized bed, ample workspace, and a very large bath with a soaking tub and separate toilet. The room was immaculate, bright and when available sunny. While at the hotel we used room service several times and the quality of the food was fantastic as was the service which was prompt and efficient.

The hotel is a little ways away from the down city part of Dublin but it was easily walkable if you decided to get some exercise (about 50 minutes) or a 10 to 15 minute cab ride.

We had a very enjoyable experience at the hotel and when in Dublin will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 January 2011

I have had an outstanding experience with the hotel. I bought a Russian TV crew to film about my company, our services and about Ireland. Four Seasons helped immensely in making this trip a success.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 January 2011

I guess it"s the old story, you get what you pay for! Wonderful hotel and perfect for us ,we were attending the Royal Dublin Horse show and the FSH coulden't be closer to the event. The staff coulden't be more accomadating,the food and service excellent.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank filmexec

Reviewed 9 January 2011

From start to finish, the service here was outstanding.
The hotel staff made us all feel so welcome, with very personal and generous service. The hotel is very homely, with great care a detail put into all aspects of our stay. I cannot say one bad word about this hotel. Simply perfect. I will be recommending it to anyone who visits Dublin, and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dublin.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank johnnyton
icdublin, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Dear johnnyton,
Thank you for choosing us as your destination for your stay in Dublin. Thank you also for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor.
I am glad to see that on a whole you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Clement Gaffney