2,210 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteroom serviceluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeihgirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabs
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was a double Birthday celebration for us over the Easter Weekend .
Perfect from the moment we arrived . We were lucky to meet the GM Nicky at reception when we arrived as he was meeting all his guests wishing us a very happy Easter . We also saw him checking all the tables in the lobby and restaurant throughout our stay . The Gourmet meal in the Restaurant was outstanding and service to match .
I had the best Spa treatments I ever experienced and will certainly return for that alone .
This must be the best Hotel in Dublin , rooms were Amazing and service impeccable. I would highly recommend you experience this Hotel .
I will definitely be back .

Room Tip: The Suite over looking the RDS is amazing
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind Regards,
Robert Hunt
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel staff did a truly excellent job of making our stay a very pleasant experience. I will definitely stay here when I'm back to Dublin. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The hotel staff was very helpful in obtaining restaurant reservations that I was unable to book directly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Kind Regards,
Robert Hunt
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were in the Intercontinental over the weekend and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Massive thank you to Robert on reception who made us feel settled and at home. I recommend the Espresso Martini at the bar. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Having been a regular at this hotel some years ago it has certainly aged and is in need of updating. Service is friendly but not 5Star it does not come close to a hotel like the Dorchester. When we asked what channel the Leinster Rugby match was playing we were advised to check the Sky Sports Channels however it was not showing via sky it was only available via BTsport which appeared to be news to the staff at the concierge desk. We founf out at checkout we could have watched it in the Ice Bar however this was not suggested to us on the day so we reluctantly watched the match on our phones!
Breakfast was a disaster! 10.30am 30mins before it closed there were very few options available in the buffets simple things like plates were not available. We decided to order off the menue the bagel and cream cheese was served minus the cheese(no explination given) pancakes and maple syrup were served without the syrup again no explination was given. When this was raised with the server we were told that they had run out of both! But by this time we had lost patients and left the breakfast room hungry! It was a very disappointing experience. Especially considering that when we previously stayed at the hotel the breakfast was incredible we are shocked that the standard had dropped so badly!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lexi B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hi Lexi B,

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you choosing our property again!

I am sorry that your visit this time was not as exceptional as it should have been because of issues encountered with the food served during breakfast which I understand is the most important meal for most of us. About the television channels, I am sorry that your expectations and interest were not properly met because of the little information you were given by our reception staff. What you described is definitely not the kind of service we wanted to provide nor the impression we wanted to leave our guests. We take every feedback seriously. It would be my pleasure to properly log your comments in our corporate offices which become a permanent record in IHG Service, and would also be communicated to the general management of the hotel and breakfast service staff.

Your loyalty is important and as we strive to become better, we look forward to hosting your next visit in the area.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My partner and I stayed at the Intercontinental Dublin last weekend. From the moment we arrived we were treated to a truly 5 star service. We had both booked treatments in the Spa which was heavenly. I have to mention my therapist Christina who was quite literally superb. We had afternoon tea in the lounge and it was glorious and our room was stunning. We dined in our room for a change and the steaks were sublime. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! Overall an exceptional experience and a special thank you to Ciara who ensured we had a smooth check out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple