Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 241
US$ 220
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 196
US$ 151
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

US$ 229
US$ 179
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

US$ 149
US$ 133
US$ 252
US$ 177
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 400
US$ 337
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 387/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 286
US$ 213
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 268/night.

US$ 232
US$ 185
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 227/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 106
Hotels.com
US$ 416
US$ 378
Westbury Hotel
2,154 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeihgirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabseuro
Reviewed 20 July 2017

lovely hotel which used to be the Four Seasons. Great breakfast, well designed room with high quality bed. Not that convenient to centre city but still easily accessible to centre and airport. Decent wifi, cordial, knowledgeable staff.

Stayed: July 2017
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Very clean and spacious hotel with great facilities - definitely try the Spa. Rooms have great beds and are very well equipped and impressive. The restaurant offers great food to suit most tastes. We both enjoyed dinner and breakfast was a real treat. This hotel is in a great location and is always good for celebrity spotting, if that's of interest. Great staff especially Syeed and Nicky Logue (GM) - a real pleasure to meet them both. They make you feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Ours was great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I am pleased to see that you like our restaurants offering an our comfortable beds. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We loved our stay at this hotel. The property was amazing. The food was fantastic. The staff was beyond helpful. Housekeeping accidentally removed my wife's personal pillow. They went above and beyond to return it clean and pressed. The only issue was our bed. There was a huge hump in the middle of our king sized mattress so my wife and I could not sleep next to each other. I asked the front desk and housekeeping to look into the matter on separate days, and they both promised to look into it. But it never was resolved and no followed up regarding it. Other than that issue, we had a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I apologise for the issue you faced with your matress, I hope this did not impact your stay too much. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had a very short stay here, and it was wonderful.
I appreciate that it is not downtown. The train station is a 5 minute walk, it will take about 10 minutes or so to get to down town, or it is a 45 minute walk to Temple Bar.

Check in/out easy.
I normally do not really like the soft beds, however here, I did not want to get out of it. Wonderful.
A/C was cold enough and colder than a lot of hotels in Europe. Thank you.
Bathroom amenities were great.

Very nice gym set up, with a good variety of equipment to get a good work out in.
They also have a spa/sauna set up which I did not use.

Breakfast was good, (not fantastic) and reasonably priced.

Great service from all staff.

In short, great stay, repeatable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. It is pleasing to see that you like our gym and spa facilities and that the A/C was cold enough for you. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stayed 2 nights.Lovely room plenty of space.The quietest hotel stay ever.Never once heard a sound from the rooms on either side or the corridor.
Had food in the bar both nights which was very good quality with enough choice for all 3 of us.Excellent choice at breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I am glad that you enjoyed the food offerings in the hotel. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.