US$ 398
US$ 335
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 381/night.

Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 172
US$ 138
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

US$ 396
US$ 376
Westbury Hotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 433/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 243
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 160
US$ 147
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 227/night.

US$ 150
US$ 133
US$ 302
US$ 231
US$ 228
US$ 197
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 102
2,154 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeihgirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabseuro
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Very clean and spacious hotel with great facilities - definitely try the Spa. Rooms have great beds and are very well equipped and impressive. The restaurant offers great food to suit most tastes. We both enjoyed dinner and breakfast was a real treat. This hotel is in a great location and is always good for celebrity spotting, if that's of interest. Great staff especially Syeed and Nicky Logue (GM) - a real pleasure to meet them both. They make you feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Ours was great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I am pleased to see that you like our restaurants offering an our comfortable beds. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We loved our stay at this hotel. The property was amazing. The food was fantastic. The staff was beyond helpful. Housekeeping accidentally removed my wife's personal pillow. They went above and beyond to return it clean and pressed. The only issue was our bed. There was a huge hump in the middle of our king sized mattress so my wife and I could not sleep next to each other. I asked the front desk and housekeeping to look into the matter on separate days, and they both promised to look into it. But it never was resolved and no followed up regarding it. Other than that issue, we had a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I apologise for the issue you faced with your matress, I hope this did not impact your stay too much. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had a very short stay here, and it was wonderful.
I appreciate that it is not downtown. The train station is a 5 minute walk, it will take about 10 minutes or so to get to down town, or it is a 45 minute walk to Temple Bar.

Check in/out easy.
I normally do not really like the soft beds, however here, I did not want to get out of it. Wonderful.
A/C was cold enough and colder than a lot of hotels in Europe. Thank you.
Bathroom amenities were great.

Very nice gym set up, with a good variety of equipment to get a good work out in.
They also have a spa/sauna set up which I did not use.

Breakfast was good, (not fantastic) and reasonably priced.

Great service from all staff.

In short, great stay, repeatable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. It is pleasing to see that you like our gym and spa facilities and that the A/C was cold enough for you. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stayed 2 nights.Lovely room plenty of space.The quietest hotel stay ever.Never once heard a sound from the rooms on either side or the corridor.
Had food in the bar both nights which was very good quality with enough choice for all 3 of us.Excellent choice at breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I am glad that you enjoyed the food offerings in the hotel. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I am Ambassador Member and we were upgraded to Junior Suite, the room was available from 12:30 as we arrived early. The staff were very friendly and efficient, the public areas are so elegant and comfortable, especially the Whisky Bar, and very spacious. All the furniture and flower arrangements all so tastefully chosen. Breakfasts offered plenty of choice including the omelette station. The indoor swimming pool was a good size, recommend to go after 6pm when it tends to be quiet.
I would say that the room rates are expensive, much more so than, say Frankfurt Inter-Continental which is also centrally located, this hotel is a fair way out of the city centre, a good 45 minutes walk to Trinity College, otherwise there is a reliable and frequent bus service in to the city.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. Thank you also for your continued loyalty as an InterContinental Ambassador. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.