US$ 247
US$ 259
US$ 236
US$ 205
  • Pool
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 132
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 283
US$ 180
US$ 236
US$ 212
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 187
US$ 445
US$ 423
Westbury Hotel
2,179 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteroom serviceluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeihgirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabs
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had a very short stay here, and it was wonderful.
I appreciate that it is not downtown. The train station is a 5 minute walk, it will take about 10 minutes or so to get to down town, or it is a 45 minute walk to Temple Bar.

Check in/out easy.
I normally do not really like the soft beds, however here, I did not want to get out of it. Wonderful.
A/C was cold enough and colder than a lot of hotels in Europe. Thank you.
Bathroom amenities were great.

Very nice gym set up, with a good variety of equipment to get a good work out in.
They also have a spa/sauna set up which I did not use.

Breakfast was good, (not fantastic) and reasonably priced.

Great service from all staff.

In short, great stay, repeatable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. It is pleasing to see that you like our gym and spa facilities and that the A/C was cold enough for you. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stayed 2 nights.Lovely room plenty of space.The quietest hotel stay ever.Never once heard a sound from the rooms on either side or the corridor.
Had food in the bar both nights which was very good quality with enough choice for all 3 of us.Excellent choice at breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I am glad that you enjoyed the food offerings in the hotel. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I am Ambassador Member and we were upgraded to Junior Suite, the room was available from 12:30 as we arrived early. The staff were very friendly and efficient, the public areas are so elegant and comfortable, especially the Whisky Bar, and very spacious. All the furniture and flower arrangements all so tastefully chosen. Breakfasts offered plenty of choice including the omelette station. The indoor swimming pool was a good size, recommend to go after 6pm when it tends to be quiet.
I would say that the room rates are expensive, much more so than, say Frankfurt Inter-Continental which is also centrally located, this hotel is a fair way out of the city centre, a good 45 minutes walk to Trinity College, otherwise there is a reliable and frequent bus service in to the city.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. Thank you also for your continued loyalty as an InterContinental Ambassador. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great hotel. Service in resterant and bar was slow but friendly. My daughters and myself enjoyed the area. Rooms and amenities were excellent. In a great area and on the tour bus route. Easy to get any where in the city. Would recommend hotel and hope to return someday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

While I only got to stay there one night, it was really nice. The location is only a few minutes away from downtown, and the hotel staff and accommodations were very nice. From the time we pulled up, the bell hops were friendly and helpful. The front desk greeted us with a smile and hello. The room was more spacious than most European hotels, and it was clean and functional.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. It is pleasing that you were greeted with a smile by our front desk team. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.