US$ 194
US$ 168
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

US$ 161
US$ 132
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 215
US$ 139
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

US$ 185
US$ 178
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 299/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 414
US$ 311
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 378/night.

US$ 307
US$ 260
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 295/night.

US$ 206
US$ 182
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 142
Hotels.com
US$ 399
US$ 379
Westbury Hotel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 432/night.

2,155 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeihgirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabseuro
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We stayed here three nights with a family of five and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our package through Amex Platinum included daily continental breakfast and one afternoon tea which was a mighty welcome break after a day of traveling in the rain. The hotel accommodated us with the room set-up requested and the room was quite large by European standards. It is two miles from the center of action and we tried to walk it as much as possible despite the rain. Taxis that hold more than four passengers are rare and the Four Seasons House car had a similar limit. If your group is 5+, expect to take two $15+ taxis to get anywhere which could be avoided with one of the more centrally located hotels. Although I would consider this if coming back with a family, I would likely stay here again if returning just with my wife.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear jsb15,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am disappointed to learn of the issues you had with transport to and from the city centre for you and your family. If you do choose to stay with us again with your family we will do our best to provide you with different options for your travel needs. I am glad that this did not take from your overall experience and that you were happy with your room and Afternoon Tea service.

We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Overall this was a let down. Arrival by taxi, the doorman opened the cab door for another guest, never addressed me or offered assistance with my luggage. There was no "wow:" impression in the lobby, the fowers or should I say heathers underwhelming. Check in was ok. My room was standardard four seasons superior quality, except the air conditioning did not work. Service in the lobby lounge was slow and the staff were not engaged, the furniture showing wear and tear and the flies a nuisance. Seasons restaurant was actually ok for dinner but as is almost always the case with the four seasons restaurants, the decor and atmosphere is unappealing that one does not want to linger. Early check out was fine, the receptionis was unbelievable chatty for 5 am, unfortunately it was too early for me. I didn not encounter any Irish staff during my stay, it felt as if I was in Eastern Europe.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank luxurytravelguru
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear 'luxurytravelguru'

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us. Needless to say, I'm disappointed to hear that we failed to give a wow experience to you on this occasion. Good guest experiences are a combination of good service and a nice product. A Four Seasons experience is a cocktail of intuitive service with a wow product. I know we can do better and as such apologise for our shortcomings on this occasion.

I will certainly feed this information back to the team so that we can address the points you make. I am pleased to say that we are already addressing some of the product issues you raise. We have a lobby and lounge renovation planned for later this year which will bring a new feel and atmosphere to this bustling part of the hotel. In the next four weeks, we have brand new ultra slim flat screens coming into our bedrooms too. All of these introductions should help to move our product to the next level. We will certainly maximise the opportunity wow our guests with these new inclusions.

Once again, I want to apologise for not getting it right on this occasion. I do hope you will grant us the opportunity to do a better job next time.

Sicnerely,

Tony Coveney, Director of Rooms

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I cannot BELIEVE that this hotel is supposed to be a five star!! It was in fact my second time staying here (i thought the first time was just a once off bad experience) with friends!! I have been in better three star hotels!
The decor first of all awful! The rooms are the most miserable rooms I have ever been in!! We stayed in a Junior Suite last weekend and a Double Room on our previous visit!!We actually booked a suite this time as we disliked the room so much last time and we thought the suites would be nicer!!!NOT!!! They looked like they havent been renovated since the 1950s!!! The walls are yellow, the carpet is blue and the wood looks to be mahogony!!OLD FASHIONED!!!! Nothing luxurious or five star whatsoever!!!!!
Upon check in,we were told our room would not be ready for twenty mins!This in turn tured out to be two hours later!!!4.40 we went back to reception and finally got our key!!!450euro for one nights stay in a room we didnt even get for 24hrs!!!RIDICULOUS!!!!
Arriving for breakfast the following morning,we were told there was no table available for us and we would have to wait......no problem.....until we see larger parties being sat at their tables right before our eyes!!!
The food portions were TINY for the HUGE amount of money they cost! I actually ate my lunch and ordered seconds the portion was so small! It was unbelievable!!
Also, staff at the lobby area kept exiting through the emergency exit however there was no entry point outside to get back in so in fact, while we were trying to enjoy our weekend away, we kept having to get up from our table to allow the staff, who were knocking on the glass doorb,back into the building!!!! That is ridiculous!We were waiting on them!!!! Honestly, Id say this happened 5-6times during the course of our one night stay!!!!
I will never stay at this ridiculously overpriced hotel ever again!!!Its not worth HALF the money we paid for it!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank IrelandSc1
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear Stacy,

I know we have now spoken by phone and on e-mail. Thanks you once again to taking the time to share your feedback. I can acknowledge the short-comings with your stay and apologise unreservedly for this.

I know we'll be seeing you again soon to I look forward to making this a special trip for you.

Please do call on me if you need anything.

Kind regards,

Tony Coveney, Director of Rooms

Reviewed 25 June 2012

The Four Season's Hotel in Dublin doesn't really look fantastic from the outside, and is quite understated when you get inside. But once you're actually in - then its worth it. First of all the bedrooms are really spacious, and the bed is large and so so comfortable. Crispy sheets and soft quilts and pillows. A real pleasure and just what's needed for a good night's sleep.
Breakfast too was perfect with a choice of freshly prepared omelette (option to have it made with egg whites), all of the elements for a typical Irish breakfast and of course the usual selection of fruits, juices, yoghurts etc. There is even a smoothie of the day. Finally, a word about the service - the concierge are really helpful, and found a solution for me to resolve a small package that needed sending.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear ParisFifi,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that you experienced a good night’s sleep in your spacious, comfortable room! Your comments are indeed appreciated and I will pass on your words of thanks to our Concierge Team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

The real luxury of this hotel is its convenience, Friendly staff, excellent food and a sense of sheer heaven.
Have stayed here on many occasions and one is guaranteed all of the above each time.
Very handy for the Dart or the bus into the city and lovely to walk to the beach in Sandymount if you want to get the holiday feeling.
Lovely to relax and watch the world go by and children are always catered for.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear BJLIreland,

I am delighted that we managed to create "sheer luxury" for you and your family throughout your stay.

We hope to welcome you and your family back in the near future for yet another memorable stay.