Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 339
US$ 365
US$ 354
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 255
US$ 215
Official Hotel Site
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 155
  • Restaurant
Jacobs Inn Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 167
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 490
US$ 353
getaroom.com
US$ 457
2,186 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteroom serviceluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeihgirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabs
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We had a wonderful time. The service in the restaurant and tea room was superb. The servers were as nice as they could be. Our room was soo comfortable and luxurious. We've stayed in hotels where we could hear our neighbors but not here - it was blissfully quiet. Three negatives - location wasn't great. It was a bit of a hike to walk to the city center. Also, the hotel did not provide free wifi in the room. They charged us 12 euros per day which I though was ridiculous. In this day and age in a luxury hotel, wifi should be a given. There was also no in room tea or coffee service which I also found annoying.

2  Thank k G
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear k G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful time and were impressed with your room and with the service and food received.

As you have mentioned, we do offer wireless internet in public areas of the hotel and in guest bedrooms and there is a charge for this due to the high speed and band width connection. Alternatively we do offer a complimentary business centre with internet access to our guests. Internet charges are currently under review by our Corporate Office.

We can certainly personalize any future stays you may have with us. Please do let us know at the time of making your reservation that you would like tea and coffee making facilities in your room for arrival and we can certainly do so at no cost.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Quick check in and out. Free valet service. Nice bathroom. Good toiletries. Good breakfast. Helpful staff. Nice leisure centre. Room itself not very impressive for a five star. No free wi-fi. I feel if you choose to stay in five star hotels you expect free wi-fi, a feature you'd get in basic four stars for much less!

Stayed: March 2012

Dear Cocoheff,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you did have a restful stay. I would like to share with you that this year we will be upgrading our bedrooms with state of the art televisions and furniture along with our Lobby area. We do charge for internet access due to the high speed and band width of the connection, as an alternative we offer complimentary business centre facilities and internet access in our guest business centre.

We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to experience these new enhancements.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Just outstanding as usual! This is a true 5 Star experience.

Room Tip: Just ask! The Four Seasons team will look after you. Their aim is to truly please and have you leaving feeling great. The rooms facing over the central courtyard are probably the most pleasing views.

Dear Frances T,

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Dublin and for taking the time to recommend us on Trip Advisor following your recent stay.

Your kind words are appreciated.

We do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to enjoy the Four Seasons experience in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We recently stayed in a Junior Suite at the Four Seasons. Check in was seamless, efficient and the staff were very friendly. Junior suites are great here....large bathrooms, walk in wardrobes with safe and really good sized bedrooms.

Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and the wine list was competively priced. Service was friendly and efficient. I noticed that the lunch menu is extremely good value - something like €22 for two courses.

There was a good buzz in the bar and it appeared that many there were regulars - guests and people living close by. We didn't have breakfast as we slept it out!!! But, I'm sure its as good as on our previous visits. We'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear shergarontour,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay and that Four Seasons Dublin lived up to your expectations regarding the room, facilities and food quality.

We do offer a 2 and 3 course lunch and pre theatre menu priced at €23 for 2 courses and €28 for 3 courses. This menu is served 12.30 to 14.30 and from 17.00 to 19.00.

Once again, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed here last summer and my stay was a bit of a comedy of errors and I was not at all impressed, having, at that stage, found the hotels money grabbing antics completely off putting.

Some nine months later, I decided to give it another go, and am really pleased that I did.

I arrived at the hotel, and found check in warm, friendly and efficient, and was very quickly settled in my room. It really is worth upgrading for the extra space if you can, and the fruit plate was a nice touch. Televisions were still big and bulky, and the lack of free wi fi pretty annoying, but the beds are big and comfy, and the bathroom well appointed. Good hospitality tray, with amazing tea that I'd never had before.

Ordered breakfast, and have to say, was mega impressed - great touches like home made yoghurt, and what tasted like freshly squeezed orange juices. Breakfast selection was well cooked and tasty, a specific vegetarian breakfast would be a great option - I usually stay at the Merrion when in Dublin and to be honest, this breakfast was better.

The biggest difference this time was the attitude of the staff - lots of warms smiles, greetings and hello's. questions were answered politely and getting a lift into town in the Hotel car was well organised and efficient - no mean feat given it was a Six Nations Weekend.

Service in the bars was efficient and friendly.

In conclusion - did I get it wrong last time, no not really, however the improvements in service have put the Four Seasons close to the top of my must stay places list in Dublin, I really enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Ask at check in if there are any upgrades available to purchase, and pre buy Breakfast if you can.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dma1966

Dear dma1966,

I would like to apologise to you after having read your previous review posted in May 2011. I am disappointed to learn that your experience during this visit did not meet your expectations. Thank you for deciding to give us a second chance.

It is encouraging to hear that you found the attitude of staff warm and polite throughout your recent visit compared with your previous stay. Please be assured that we do take all guest comments on board and appreciate all feedback which affords us the opportunity of improving our product and services.

Also, I would like to make you aware that we are awaiting delivery of new flatscreen LED TV's and furniture for our guest rooms.

I sincerely hope that we do get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and continue to offer you a memorable Four Seasons experience.