InterContinental Dublin
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 306
US$ 332
US$ 317
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 437
US$ 365
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 187
Travelocity
US$ 208
US$ 183
Travelocity
2,102 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabseuroslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed here as my usual hotel was fully booked. I was impressed.

Checkin was an exercise in excellence, superb front of house staff.

The room was spacious, welcoming and finished to the highest standards, simply excellent rooms. Felt really comfortable in the bed too. Bathroom was a delight.

I visited the bar. Lovely plush area. Got my first drink no problems, but table service was lacklustre. Staff seemed to avoid eye contact and seemed pre-occupied. Had to go to the bar to get a refill. Again when paying bill had to wait at the bar while someone tidyed something in the backroom.

But this minor blip aside, this really is a superior hotel, in a lovely area. I might have found a new base in Dublin.

Oh complimentary shoe shine and newspaper were a welcome bonus too :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank oruanaidh
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear Oruanaidh,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin following your recent stay.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the service you received in the bar. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your comments with the appropriate managers for follow up.

I was very pleased to read your wonderful comments about your room and our front of house staff. I will share your words of appreciation with our team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed at the four seasons Dublin with our three children. The staff were very friendly and helpful and it was a very enjoyable weekend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LondonmumLondon

Dear LondonmumLondon,

Thank you for taking the time out of what I am sure is a busy schedule with 3 children to write a review of your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased that you found the hotel enjoyable and the staff friendly and helpful. We do hope to welcome you and your family back to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin in the near future.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

What can I say...perhaps a little daunting on check in but I cannot fault this hotel other than the residents bar...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
icdublin, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Dear feedee61,
Thank you for choosing us as your destination for your stay in Dublin. Thank you also for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor.
I am glad to see that on a whole you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Yours Sincerely,
Clement Gaffney

Reviewed 11 February 2012

I stayed here for a conference in January 2012 and was overall very pleased. The service was excellent, most meals were good (but pricey), and the hotel was very nice. The hotel is in a suburb about ten minutes outside the city center but you can get to town by a long walk or short train or taxi ride. Overall, I would recommend it for someone looking for a luxury hotel in Dublin.

• Stayed: January 2012
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Dear GaTechYellowJacket,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin following your recent stay with us.

I am very happy to note that you enjoyed your time with us and that you experienced "excellent service" throughout your stay.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

I spent two nights here and have to say I'm more than a little shocked that it gets the raving reviews it does. I must have missed something. Over priced and lacking any modern features was the overall impression I was left with, so far off the mark compared to other Four Seasons. The rooms were desperately in need of a revamp, I thought I'd checked into my grandmothers spare bedroom, and the price didn't match my expectations. 12 Euros a day for wireless...really? I was told that this was because of the provider when I mentioned my above feedback at checkout.

If you're looking to stay at a 5 star hotel and under the age of forty then I would look elsewhere in Dublin!

The staff were great, and this is in no way a reflection of them.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank david p
Stephen4816, Food and Beverage Director at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear camelotdave1,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin. We strive to deliver excellence in service and I was delighted to read that you found the staff to be excellent in the hotel.
This year we will be upgrading our bedrooms with state of the art televisions and furniture as well as renovating our Hotel Lobby and Lounge Lounge and are excited about these impending enhancements. We do charge for internet access due to the high speed and band width of the connection, as an alternative we offer complimentary business centre facilities and internet access in our guest business centre.

Thank you again for your comments and time, if there is ever anything which I can do to assist in anyway please do feel free to contact me directly.

Stephen Meehan