“Actually not bad food but poor service and not very clean”
Review of Mc Cabes Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mc Cabes Deli
Ranked #2,038 of 2,928 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I ordered carrot and some other veg soup. It was ok but not hot. I sent it back. They chucked it in the micro for another minute and it came back warm, still not hot. The veggie wrap advertised was not available when I asked for it so I was told in nmo uncertain terms that I could have today's choice or nothing else. Actually it was tasty but still...Also, the tables were not clean.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Use to be Ok, but is getting worse from time to time. I used to go there before because the staff was nice ( specially one italian girl) an the prices were OK, nowadays they simple don't care about the people. Honestly I am done with them, and I think that I am not the only one.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank AndrewGV90
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

So I went there to get some breakfast for the family. First thing that surprised me was the fact that they didn't have hashbrowns (which are my wife's favorite). So I had to go across to Spar to get them. Their rolls are not expensive but not cheap either. Staff were nice!

Overall, it's just ok.☝

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Found this little deli whilst walking around the area we were staying in. Decided to try this for breakfast as we thought that 14 euros each for breakfast in our hotel was a bit steep. This deli serves different types of breakfast, full Irish, porridge, cakes croissants. My husband had the French breakfast which was ham and cheese toasties with scrambled eggs which he raved about. The owners or staff(not sure who was who) were friendly and the service was excellent. Would definatly recommend this lovely place.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

"Spar" style and quality meats and fillings for a higher price, no thanks. They used to be good but since a refurbish maybe 1 year ago, things have gone downhill.

Date of visit: August 2015