“Lunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were very excited about our brunch/ lunch in Moloughneys. Kids in crèche so me and better half having a date lunch. We researched diligently as don’t get to do this often minus kids.Yippee. Ordered 2 sandwiches. Waited 45 minutes then spoke to one of the waiters as still hadn’t received our food. Food delivered promptly after drawing staffs attention to this, waiter told us they had lost our docket. I ordered lamb on flatbread but didn’t like sandwich( felt it was mutton not lamb as very strong overpowering mutton taste) so didn’t eat it soo disappointed. My partner ordered hot smoked salmon which he loved. We asked for bill and 2 coffee’s to go. Waiter did notice I hadn’t eaten the sandwich and I explained that I didn’t like it as lamb taste very overpowering. I was surprised as no apology given or any gesture to the poor service like complimentary coffee’s. Very disappointed experience.

1  Thank Livelytravel

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Mols is our “go to” if we fancy breakfast out at the weekends. Great Full Irish, lovely pancakes, cosy, atmospheric, good value for money and great service. It always hits the spot.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The food and service were top drawer. The crab starter is particularly excellent. Very pleasant experience. I recommend booking in advance.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good atmosphere, comfortable, cosy and warm.
Had a wonderful burger, portion too big but delicious! Chips were great.
Lovely place for a good lunch.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Yesterday being Mothers Day the restaurant was very busy, this did not take away from the great service and most of all the wonderful food