“You can't go wrong!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: If you want to try something a little more rockin'; how about somewhere with Authentic service and atmosphere?A place with a Passionate image and addiction to music and memorabilia?A menu that has won award after award for its always fresh and from scratch standards of preparation and serving.Not only that, how about bringing a souvenir home from our rock shop to remember the experience?We have it all; how about dropping by to meet us at Hard Rock CafeGet ready to rock and rollLove all – serve all
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I usually meet former work colleagues for a bit of chat and a laugh at the Hard Rock Cafe Dublin on Fridays. It is a great fun. The staff is super friendly, chatty and polite. The waitress Hursulla was super helpful assisting us to get the right dishes and sauces combinations. The live music was a plus. I will be back for sure.

hrcdublin, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gill

I'm delighted to read your review of us, we boast some of the best staff in Dublin and the lovely Hursulla is certainly one of our brightest stars in store. Can't wait to see you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not the best hard rock we’ve been too. It is ideally placed in the temple bar area of Dublin.
The menu is the same as all hard rock and we tried the new java lava burger which was great.
Our waitress didn’t seem to understand what we wanted when ordering drinks.
We ask for a cocktail and told her we also wished to purchase the glass (which is normal) but she didn’t understand this.
Overall the place does not have any atmosphere unlike others we have been too.
It’s tired and tardy.
I’ve posted 2 photos here the first one shows a cocktail that we had in Seville (as it should be) and the second shows what we got in Dublin.
By the way they are the same drink.

hrcdublin, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mark

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few words, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your Java Lava Burger as it's my favourite of our newest additions. However I'm saddened to hear there was a miscommunication with the server, all our team are trained on how to sell cocktails with the souvenir keeper glasses so I'll be sure to use this review within our team to ensure this doesn't happen again. After having a look at the two photos you attached I can confirm that they are two different drinks, the one in the HRC London glass is a Banana Berry Colada whereas the one in the Dublin glass is a Pickled Tink which is built to look like a layered drink. I apologise if this isn't what you wanted however I do know that the Pickled Tink is a personal favourite of mine so I hope you were able to enjoy it. Thank you again for leaving a review and if you have any more feedback you'd like to give then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at info@hardrockcafe.ie. Have a good day.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Took my family hear for birthday meal for my 8 yr old granddaughter. Staff very attentive. Plenty of room to move ant they have my 4 grandkids colours n books.food aS lovely. And it came out hot.i would recommend this cafe to friends.

hrcdublin, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we're over the moon to hear we made the special occasion an enjoyable one for you. Hope to see you in again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Surprisingly quiet when we went in, around 4.30pm in the afternoon for an early meal, as HRC's can get really busy. The food and the service was very good, prices not too bad for a city. €84 for 3 people - 3 mains plus a bottle of wine for the adults and an orange juice for the teenager. My son had the "legendary burger", at €17.95, not cheap, but he assured me that it was very tasty.

Dear guest

Thank you for leaving a few words about your visit. I'm very happy to read how everything went for you and I hope to see you again next time you're in Dublin.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

If you are a fan of Hard Rock and Burgers, Dublins were the best. An amazing Crew there and lots of great stuff from U2 and other great Rock Stars. Really enjoyed it.

hrcdublin, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a rocking review, we love to display as much memorabilia from hometown heroes U2 as possible. Hope to see you again soon.