“That Burger was 1 of the best ever!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #238 of 2,699 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: If you want to try something a little more rockin'; how about somewhere with Authentic service and atmosphere?A place with a Passionate image and addiction to music and memorabilia?A menu that has won award after award for its always fresh and from scratch standards of preparation and serving.Not only that, how about bringing a souvenir home from our rock shop to remember the experience?We have it all; how about dropping by to meet us at Hard Rock CafeGet ready to rock and rollLove all – serve all
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

If you are a fan of Hard Rock and Burgers, Dublins were the best. An amazing Crew there and lots of great stuff from U2 and other great Rock Stars. Really enjoyed it.

hrcdublin, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a rocking review, we love to display as much memorabilia from hometown heroes U2 as possible. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

In the past couple of years we've visited HRC in a few different places - Tenerife, Orlando and now Dublin. While Orlando had the edge on atmosphere and memorabilia, Dublin food was definitely the best.
When we arrived, it was very busy so we were given a buzzer and headed downstairs for a drink. After a wait of about 40 mins, we headed to our table and had a look at the menu. Much to my delight, there were a number of vegetarian specials on that week.
We shared nachos to start (very tasty and very generous portion), I had the vegetarian southwest grain bowl while he opted for a burger. The grain bowl was superb but after the nachos I just couldn't manage to finish it! He enjoyed his burger and just about managed to finish it.
Service was fairly good, downsides were mostly that the live music was very loud and the HRC is quite expensive. However this wouldn't put us off a return visit, especially as the food was so good.

Dear guest

Thank you for such a fantastic review, we love that you got to experienced our vegetarian menu. It even converted a few of our staff it was that delicious! If you ever feel the music is too loud in future please let your server know and our sound engineer can adjust the levels, we want to get it just right for you. Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Dry burgers but the chips were nice, coke was flat and the guy playing live desperately needed some Strepsils and i'd rather have the football on all the screens than him. The young girl on the door is a credit to you and handled the stroppy guy trying to take pictures of the bouncer very well. Don't keep people waiting downstairs for half an hour when they're surrounded by empty tables...

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few words, we'll use your comments at our manager meetings to review our standards to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thanks again and have a rocking day.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I visited this Hard Rock Cafe with my bro, and was pleasantly surprised to discover that they had just started a veggie menu that day! It was quite lucky, as a bit of a google told me that their normal menu doesn't actually have any veggie options, as the ones you'd think are veggie have things like fish sauce etc. I'm vegan too, and was lucky enough to find a couple of options that the chef was happy to veganise for me. The food was lush, my brother enjoyed his too, and the staff were friendly and helpful, and very patient with me when I was asking about vegan options.
I can't give it five stars as I think there should be better veggie and vegan options on the standard menu (I don't know how long the veggie one will run for), also it's very expensive. That is the nature of the hard rock cafe, but it's not somewhere I'd eat regularly due to this.

Dear Sam

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few words about our new vegetarian menu. Although this menu is only running for a limited time we're constantly reviewing our menu to apply more options for those with dietary requirements. Once the limited edition menu finishes we could potentially have some of the items from it become permanent in the future so don't be a stranger. We have a few vegans on our serving and management team that are always happy to talk options so please don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you'd like. Thanks again for such a nice review and have a rocking day.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Been here 2 years ago. The staff was fabulous and spent a lot of time with us. Ellen, Dino and the floor manager (he was great) were all awesome. They spent a lot of time with us talking and exchanging pins. We ate great food as always. We even picked up some special local pins exclusive to there with a dog on them which was the owners. Love the place.

Dear guest

Thank you for such a kind review, I've passed on your comments to the department managers of Ellen and Dino respectively so they can give them kudos for making your visit so enjoyable. I'm glad you got to pick up my personal favourite pin, featuring the gorgeous Henry. Check out our FB page for a picture of Henry with the pin himself, it's adorable. Thanks again and have a rocking day.