“Delicious ”
Review of Zizzi

Zizzi
Ranked #576 of 2,803 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 35
Description: Located in the heart of Dublin, Zizzi Dublin Suffolk Street is just off the famous Grafton street and a stones throw from Trinity College. The perfect spot to refuel after a day of shopping and sightseeing. Our Dublin Suffolk Street restaurant takes on a modern rustic design featuring an open pizza oven, comfy seating and our signature birch trees.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lasaña and a a pizza with Smokey chili infused dough.
Best pizza we ever had. The lasaña was one of the best we ever tried as well. Great choice with friendly and quick service

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The garlic bread starter was great, thought I was gonna be in for a treat with the main. But the lamb shank was a major disappointment.

Had a young, skinny, Irish male with a beard as a waiter. Quite poor service from him, but there was another Dubliner on the floor who was extremely helpful whenever he was nearby.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A great place to meet our pasta craving...loved fresh ingredients and watching our meal being prepared in front if us!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I popped in here after doing the Book of Kell’s tour at Trinity College. I wish they offered smaller pizzas, because there’s no way I could have eaten the entire thing. The crust was delicious. I had the rustico, a Zizi favorite. It was spicy, sweet, salty, bitter, everything. I was a little hungover, but when I left Zizi I felt great. Service is spot on, they don’t miss a beat.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It’s always hard to find restaurants that offer menus that cater to people with special dietary needs. Zizzi does a fantastic job in this area! Not only that, it’s really delicious too!

The atmosphere is great too! But make a reservation, it’s a very popular spot!

Thank Zizzi! Keep up the great work!

Thank Paul D. A