“Classy!”

and 1 more site!
Clyde Court Hotel
Ranked #77 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Recently stayed in the Berkeley Court Hotel for a couple of nights. The room was a Junior suite and i found the room very nice and spacious. My only constructive criticism is that the TV is placed in a cabinet and once the doors were open you would have to be directly in front of the TV to see it! The cabinet would be too heavy to move! A suggestion to maybe take the doors off? Although might take the look off the cabinet!! Another small thing was the curtains! , they didn't quiet cover all of the windows. When I stay at hotels, the one thing I look forward to are the 'black out' curtains' however wasn't a major issue.

I found the staff at the hotel very friendly and accommodating and no ask was a big deal.
I would recommend this hotel and look forward to going back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank miss_lisamarie
TulaneManagement, General Manager at Clyde Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and I have noted your points. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards
Berkeley Court Hotel

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Clyde Court Hotel

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The Berkeley was our first stop in our driving tour of Ireland. Got off to a great start because our room was ready early...9 a.m.! and we were able to rest up from our night flight. The accommodations were fine, the staff was very helpful...went out of their way to help me set up the charging process for my laptop. We also finished up our touring at the Berkeley 10 days later.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PatM52807
TulaneManagement, General Manager at Clyde Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thanks for much for taking the time to write this review - it's much appreciated. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you will stay with us again if you return to Ireland for a visit.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 10 April 2012

This hotel was nice, it looks average from the outside, and there was a bit of an 'old' smell around, but once you got used to it it was ok. The rooms were nice and big and the shower was great. Staff were helpful. The breakfast was good, but the scrambled eggs were rather tasteless.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Montreal_Aussie

Thanks for writing this review and I have noted your point on the breakfast and will pass it on to the kitchen. I hope if you ever return to Dublin that you will visit us again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed here for the Italy V Ireland match. Rooms were fine bit dated and dusty. Could do with dust and paint. Price was cheap for the night 50pp for the night. Taxi into the town is cheap 12euro for four people. Ate in t.he restaurant after the match and it was fab. Great choice on the menu and service was quick. Food was great value. Good atmosphere in the bar afterwards you could have the banter with people. Car park on site aswel 10euro to leave the car there as long as you want. Hotel is close to the DART and RDS aswel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
TulaneManagement, General Manager at Clyde Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I was attending a function at the Hotel, me and a few friends were in our room having a few drinks and the manager( a woman ) knocked on the door then stormed into our room and told us to go downstairs due to the fact she had a noise complaint. The complaint was totally acceptable and I apologized profusely for it, but the manner in which she spoke to me and dealt with the manner was truly unacceptable, I personally work in the hospitality industry and if I or any of the staff I manage and work with had spoke to a customer the way she spoke to us, they would be out the door. It truly was a horrific experience dealing with her. The Hotel and Room were very nice and I have stayed on many occasions before but this truly was one of the worst customer service I've ever had. I would recommend staying here and will definitely be back, but hopefully they will do some staff training or customer relation skill workshops.

Room Tip: I got a Suite and was very nice, but bathroom could be bigger but was worth the extra money :)
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank JohnC1689

Thank you for your feedback and I'm disappointed that you had this experience. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in person. I would be grateful if you could email me your contact details to dmccann@berkeleycourthotel.com.

Kindest Regards