“Delicious!”

Superfoods Takeaway
Ranked #1,100 of 3,510 Restaurants in County Dublin
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 12
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Possibly the best meal I have had in Dublin, so tasty and well prepared. A hidden gem - you must visit!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch with a friend and we really enjoyed the food.
tasty, healthy and with fresh ingredients!
we took the smoked salmon and halloumi with rice and we shared and both plates were amazing.
The price is good and the service as well so totally recommended and I'll go back for sure!

1  Thank Lourdes G
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I got lunch here with my brother as he's on a special diet. I'm don't normally eat healthy so I wasn't sure if this would be for me but I was so wrong. The food here is so delicious. The presentation was perfect and the flavours were amazing. I had the grilled halloumi and it was fabulous. I'll definitely be back 5 stars

1  Thank eithne32
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Michael at superfood today served me the most delicious nutritious lunch vegan lunch .I had the vegan burger with a selection of 3 side salads plus lovely onion relish ,humus and a homemade barbq sauce .It was sooo good ...
Took away a chocolate mouse dessert with a date nutty base made by his wife which was to die for.
Keep up the great work !!Will be back for more.Anne x

2  Thank annefarr
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Amazing food served by amazing people. Our meal was fresh and beautifully presented. Cannot wait to be back in Dublin to visit this place again. Thank you so much for this experience guys!

1  Thank Gregory K