“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here last night, food was absolutely fantastic and staff were very friendly and helpful. Top marks for how they dealt with my allergies, nothing was a probably and they went out of their way to ensure I enjoyed my dinner. Portions were a good size. Dessert looked too good to eat, I had the assiette of desserts, highly recommended , we had afternoon tea earlier and there was no duplication of sweet treats.
It was a lovely relaxed evening of great food, thanks to the staff who are very good at their job.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Fabulous service and fabulous food. Well worth the money. The food was incredibly tasty, unique and beautifully presented.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My wife and I took a package here recently to celebrate our wedding anniversary, a part of the package being a meal for 2 in Cedars Grill. We've eaten here a few times before, but this time was simply stunning. The amuse-bouche that arrived was a beautiful cut of beef, really got us excited for what was to follow. The starters were extremely tasty, and the main courses subline - the steak my wife had was cooked to perfection and the chicken main I ordered was mouth wateringly good. The desserts were up to their usual high standards.
The turnaround time between courses was maybe a bit quicker than we would have liked, but to be honest the staff were so friendly and attentive, and the food so good, you didn't mind it arriving so soon after the last.
We didn't have wine on this occasion (it was national mojito day after all), but the service from the bar was as quick as you would want.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at Lough Eske for a couple of nights, which included a dinner at the cedars grill.

I'm used to massive big dinners at resturants such as 12oz burgers etc, so wasn't expecting much when I saw the pictures of this place.

However I was pleasently surpised!

We ended up with a total of five courses, two of them where just extras the staff brought out for us to try. All very nice. The roast beef just melted in the mouth it was the best i've ever had!

My girlfriend and I bought a bottle of wine to go with the dinner and it felt more like a great evening than just a "dinner" I think we where there for 2 and a half hours.

The staff where very friendly and helpful.

A really great overall experience.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our dinner. The staff was really great, very friendly and helpful. Food was fantastic. Highly recommend eating here!