Harvey's Point is a place to go and relax away from the hustle of work life. The staff are very friendly and the turf buring fire gives the hotel a real homely feeling. I got married there last year and I can't recommend this Hotel highly enough, all the stops were pulled out. The rooms are so comfortable you won't want to leave and the breakfast is a treat. Baileys in your porridge for breakfast is the norm, or a thick cut of gammon with your omelette. For that special getaway, make sure not to over look this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal