“Best Italian ever ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner visit here on a regular basis. The staff are so friendly and can't do enough for you. Very child friendly also. The menu has a large selection of foods, all amazing and so well presented! The cocktails are the best I've ever had!! The restaurant itself has lovely decor. Would highly recommend!!

1  Thank edonegal28

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This restaurant was recommended to my group by a waitress in another restaurant and she was right. I had the sirloin steak which was very good; my two companions had fish and they were very please with their meal. The service was first class. All in all a very enjoyable meal at reasonable value.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

A party of 16 ladies went here for my daughters 40th Birthday, and everything from the wonderful staf to the beautiful food was A class, we had a fantastic attentive little waitress who was so pleasant and went above her duty to make sure we were all happy with everything... I definitely will be visiting here again.
Thank you La Bella Donna just what Donegal town needed.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, friendly attentive staff and a lovely atmosphere. It’s the best Italian Restaurant I’ve ever been to. We will be back!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I eat here on Tuesday night. There was 2 other tables with people dining, after we were seated the waitress came over and took our drink order. Then see brought us some bread (not crusty rolls u would usually get in an Italian) and took our food order. We both ordered pasta dishes and within 5 minutes the food had arrived, my daughters didn’t look at all appetising it was cover in pesto sauce and mine was like a rubber texture, no way was this freshly made. Then there was the entertainment when the chef started to look through the till and him and the waitress had words, to be honest the waitress was not very pleasant. My daughter had chocolate cake for desert and it was nice but all in all not a great dining experience.

2  Thank smiskelly3