2,795 results
All reviews new yorker business park an early flight close to the airport cinema room great hotel shuttle bus top class would highly recommend this hotel following morning family room car park stayed here for one night bar food city centre aircraft zaka
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Our stay at the Cork International Hotel was nothing less than fabulous. We found the front desk staff Stephanie and Arina and Ana very helpful when it came to checking in and out and planning our daily adventures. They were eager to provide maps and print out any activity documents we needed. We also tried out the bar where we encountered the excellent bartenders Ian and Evan who could manufacture a shamrock with a simple swirl on top of he Guinness beer....Very cool!! The buffet breakfast in the morning had all the food anyone could want including traditional Irish breakfast. I would not hesitate to stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone. The room was clean and all amenities were included. Two thumbs up !!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CIHmanager, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Gary M

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent experience with us at the Cork International Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the service and facilities provided at the hotel.

It will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back on your return to Cork.

Kind Regards
Carmel Lonergan

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a month ago for a weekend with a group of friends. Fantastic hotel but I did have a few gripes.

Firstly A €50 safety deposit was required at the front desk to be paid on a card. This was not stated to our group organizer until he got to the hotel himself.

Secondly the price of a pint was ridiculous €6.20! It was only €5.40 in a city centre bar.

Finally. For a 4 star hotel the food was mediocre at best.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stayed here on the park and fly booking. Have done this before many times.

Always very handy.

We ate in the hotel as the food is always fantastic. Would highly recommend staying here and leaving your car especially if going on a family holiday with young children.

Dear AlCork2014

Thank you for your recent review of the hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read such positive feedback. Its great that you enjoyed the location. I will pass your kind words onto the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to us again in the near future.

Kind regards,
General Manager.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We absolutely loved our stay, my children were amazed at everything including the design of the hotel, the rooms and the customer service, oh and the loved the flavored water, they were always looking forward to next flavor

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

On behalf of all the team here at the Cork International Hotel, I would like to thank you for your wonderful review of our Hotel, after your recent stay.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your room and our flavoured, Thank you for your detailed recommendation, We really appreciate it and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I've literally stayed here over 100 times because I travel here for work from the UK. The staff on the reception desk are delightful and very efficient. They really seem to care about the people staying here. Any problem with the room such as an iron not working or not enough milk etc is promptly sorted. The hotel rooms are quiet. I think the insulation is very good and you can't hear the planes at all or noise from other rooms. I've stayed in many of the rooms and they are all very comfortable and large. Well fitted out, smart and clean. The local bus goes every half hour into Cork centre for a couple of euro each way. If you have to get a taxi back because it's late then it's around 15 euro. You can also get to kinsale for 11euro on the same bus going the other way. One more thing. You can walk it easily from the airport or they have a shuttle bus to come and collect or take you back to the airport. You just need book a place on it.

Room tip: One wing of the second floor is for smokers so avoid that unless you smoke yourself.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Cheryl B

Thank you for your review of the hotel on TripAdvisor.
You give a great detailed review of the hotel and we are very grateful. I will pass on your kind comments to the team.
I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel once again.

Kind regards,