“Clean, comfortable and quiet”

Cork International Hotel
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cork
GreenLeadersBronze level
Melbourne, Australia
“Clean, comfortable and quiet”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

A good, clean comfortable place to stay, and the room was a decent size. Thankfully didn't hear any aircraft while I was there.

The restaurant was closed unfortunately but the food served at the bar is good.

The wifi connection was free and ran at a decent speed.

I've certainly stayed in worse places than here!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
ManagerCIAH01, Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear Liz915,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your previous stay here in the Cork International Airport Hotel. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your meal in the bar. Unfortunately our restaurant was closed during your stay, it is open every Friday and Saturday evening and the Bar then serves dinner every night as well. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay and I hope that we can welcome you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel where you will have the opportunity to sample our themed Strata restaurant.

Warmest regards,

Aaron Mansworth
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I stayed here recently with my husband and daughter, we booked a one night package which included a movie from a selection on the television and popcorn delivered to the room. Their rates are very reasonable. We really enjoyed our stay, staff are friendly and the bedroom was lovely. We got a great night sleep as there was no noise in the corridor and the hotel is in off the main road, so its very quiet. The food in the bar was lovely and the staff were very helpful. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Irish traveller74 ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us here at the Cork International Airport Hotel. I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed one of our many family night in packages. I will pass your kind comments about your stay onto the entire team and I hope that we can welcome you back to the Cork International in the near future. We are constantly updating our family packages so I hope this will be of interest to you and your family.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Myself and my partner stayed the night before we departed on hols, been involved in d hotel business we look for the best and we got that and more.. great welcome good service nice food in the bar. Pick up and droped off 2 and from our car... We felt go happy for staying.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank gordonkav
Dear Gordongav,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us here in Cork. I was delighted to hear that you and your partner enjoyed your recent stay. I hope you enjoyed your holiday, and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel in the near future. Our special park, sleep and fly packages are proving very popular and I was delighted to read how you enjoyed it.

Kindest Regards,

Tipperary, Ireland
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Spent two nights here,before and after we went abroad.Very impressive hotel, friendly and courteous staff, lovely spacious and comfortable room, restaurant-quality food served in the bar.ideally located right beside the airport. We could not fault the place.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
hotelmananger, Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear 590Marrtha,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The entire team takes pride in the standard of service we offer which is why I so delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on all of your wonderful comments to the entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future
Warmest Regards
Gorey, Ireland
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife, infant son and I stayed at this hotel because we couldnt find a resonably priced hotel in the centre of cork due to it being the weekend after Valentines Day. First impressions on arrival were superb. Check in was fast and efficient. We booked a double double online and when we got there we were in a double a single room. The receptionist quicky gave us an upgrade to a first class room which was stunning. Most things about this Hotel were excellent. The service, decor, facilities, breakfast and room where all top notch. We ate in the Bar and the service was superb and a credit to the Hotel but the food was not to the same standard as the rest of the hotel. It was OK dont get me wrong but it was just OK. I have stayed in a number of four star hotels in Cork City center and this hotel even though it is at the airport and a bit out will be my first prefference when staying in cork again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear DarrenDub,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the décor and atmosphere.. The entire team takes pride in the standard of service we offer which is why I so delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us.
I have passed on your comments to head chef with regards to your bar food experience, we hope that the next time you stay with us that your dining experience will be more enjoyable,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future to the Cork International Airport Hotel.

Warmest Regards,