4,020 results
All reviews the executive lounge weir bar great hotel city centre modern hotel fifth floor english market top class bar and restaurant would highly recommend this hotel checking out car park breakfast was excellent enjoyable stay yogurt scones lee
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Nice modern hotel in a great location. Short taxi to town. Very quiet rooms and great breakfast. Be sure to book well in advance if you need the hotel on the weekend of a concert or match as it books out really fast.

Date of stay: February 2018
Ruairi O, General Manager at The River Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Cian-Tipp,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to review The River Lee on TripAdvisor.
It means a great deal to us all to know we made a great impression and I'm thrilled to read you had a truly lovely stay.

I know I speak on behalf of our team when I say that we all truly hope to see you return to us in the future and thank you once again for your consideration.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Really enjoyed our stay here, but was a bit let down by the terrible daytime noise due to renovations that we were not aware of. Were trying to sleep due to a long flight, but was impossible. They should be telling guests before we arrive !
To their credit, they shouted us our room service meal.
Sean was great ! Very professional. We loved the restaurant and the food and drinks were excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear willtravel44,

We are incredibly appreciative of your feedback and thank you for sharing your experience with others.
I will certainly take on board your feedback regarding our oversight in not informing you about our ground floor refurbishments. I apologise for any discomfort caused to you during your stay.
I am delighted to read your feedback regarding Sean on Front Desk and happy to hear you were impressed by our food and drinks.

Thank you for writing about us and I truly look forward to welcoming you back to The River Lee.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

For a special night out in Cork or to celebrate we check into The River Lee. Great rooms with good views over the city, nice restaurant, fabulous cocktails and a brilliant brunch menu, outdoor terrace suitable for all weather. Rooms are luxurious and comfortable, staff always have a very warm welcome and nothing is too much trouble. Best hotel in Cork: in a great location near the city center. Well worth a visit for lunch, dinner or stay!

Room tip: Get an Executive Room
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Nicki N,

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us here at The River Lee.

It truly was a pleasure having you with us as our guest and thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are genuinely delighted that you were impressed with our facilities and also our team.

We look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

My daughter and myself won a competition with The echo which included a sharing platter with a glass of wine in the riverlee hotel. The sharing platter was very good with a nice selection of cheese,meat and pickle etc.We were seated outside overlooking the river . The staff were frindly and there was a realy good atmosphere. I have been to a number of family gathering with finger food in the past which is also very good.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear triggsandkelly,

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last Saturday night. Hotel is big, bright, spacious and clean. Staff are very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed brunch and drinks outside next to the river. Only a five minute walk from Washington Street.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,