Hayfield Manor Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,236 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed here on April 28th for one night bed and breakfast. It was a special occasion as I had been promoted. The staff were aware of this when my partner booked and arrived to our room with a plate of chocolates with Congratulations written in chocolate sauce on the top. I thought this was such a thoughtful gesture. The service of the staff was superb, the attention to detail was out of this world. The bedroom was beautifully decoarated and the breakfast was delicious. Hayfield shows you what Five star treatment should look like.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrivateEyes
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Guest PrivateEyes,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review , and indeed for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor.

It was an absolute pleasure to read the fantastic positive feedback about your recent stay with us. Thank you very much. We strive on a daily basis in every area of the hotel to exceed our guest’s expectations, and I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay.
It really means a great deal to myself and all of the team and it gives a great boost of morale for all. Thank you once again.

It would be my personal pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed at the Mayfield on business and was very satisfied with the experience from start to finish. The concierge, easily identified by uniform and top hat set the scene for what was a relaxed and pleasant stay. Service was excellent all round, from front desk to dining. The place has old world charm and details plenty of history on its walls. Very comfortable beds and was surprised to see the 'turn down service' (with TV/Aircon remotes, bottle of water, chocolate and slippers by bed) making a comeback.
Nice features, such as a putter and putting machine in the room kind of highlights one of the demographics they target. TV reception (read hotel rebroadcast system) left a little to be desired as a bit fuzzy but as I didn’t use it for much more than to check the weather, not an issue. Some plumbing noise woke me, but I should have been up anyway... not unexpected in a building of this age.
Food - excellent, both the Breakfast and the superb Bistro for evening meal.
Location didn’t bother me, but did seem to be away from the town centre a little. Quiet, even if you are on the periphery of an educational campus.

Room Tip: Rooms 230/231 overlook the kitchen vents and there was some food odour present in the room. Easy to change room on request.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest Brooska,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and for posting your very kind review.

Thank you for all of your positive comments and feedback of our hotel, particularly our cuisine and our amenities. We endeavour to make our guests feel that Hayfield Manor is their home away from home, and to feel as relaxed and as comfortable as possible. I do hope that you felt this throughout your stay.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and review.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back through our door again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Stayed here for Valentines night and wow is all that I can say!!! From the minute you walk into this hotel you are treated like royalty. The check in was so smooth and we were shown to our room bags following. The rooms are amazing!!! everything you need from slippers, hot choc, umbrella, ipod doc to even a mini green and a putter! We were welcomed with strawberries dripped in choc. The bed.... dont even get me started, it is the most comfortable bed I have even stayed in. I was even considering staying a second night as I couldn't drag myself from it. The hotel reception, lobby, bar ect are all lovely. They had a great piano player on while we were there. The 6 course dinner was out of this world - I could not move after it. It was a silver plate service and it never once failed to dissapoint. The staff pay so much attention to detail in everyway. The hotel pool is really nice and they have a lovely out door hot tub. The grounds outside are so nice that you would not think you are in a city. They even have animals and are animal friendly :) the breakfast the next day was great. You had so much to choose from, the pancake are really good. The only thing I would complain about it that I didnt book a second night and that I didn't do there afternoon tea! I will be returning!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank honeydroptravels

Dear Guest honeydroptravels,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and for taking the time to write your wonderful review.

It was a pleasure from start to finish hearing how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us on Valentine’s Day. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments about many aspects of the hotel. I am delighted to hear that you experienced so much of what we have to offer during your stay and that you had such an enjoyable nights’ sleep.

It is a wonderful boost of morale for all of us at Hayfield to receive such positive feedback, thank you again.

I would be delighted to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed here at Easter for 3 nights with my sister and elderly mother We had a really enjoyable weekend.The hotel is situated in a lovely setting ,convenient to.many areas of interest and the building has a real old world athmosphere and is beautifully decorated throughout.The staff were all extremely courteous friendly and professional..We ate at the hotel 2 nights and both restaurants were excellent.I could not fault this hotel in any aspect and will definitely be looking forward to returning GP

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest GerClonmel,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Hayfield Manor, and for taking the time and effort to review our hotel.

It was wonderful to read what an enjoyable experience that you had with us. Thank you for all of your very positive feedback about our hotel and our staff, I will be sure to extend your gratitude on to all of the team.
We strive every day to exceed all of our customer’s expectations, and I truly hope that we exceeded yours. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you all back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed for the Luxury Escape for 2 night with breakfast and 1 evening meal.
Rooms were amazing, large double bed, large bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Breakfast was lovely with a huge choice - buffet the second morning but full menu still available.
Dinner in Orchids restaurant was divine, 4 course and an amuse bouche.
Needed to get to a shop for some essentials, nearest shop was a couple of miles away but one of the hotel staff drove me there and back, great service!
50 euro spa treatment was enough for a half hour back massage which was excellent but these need to be booked before you arrive.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest Colin C,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and for taking the time and effort to write your review.

I was delighted to read what an enjoyable recent stay you had with us. Thank you for your wonderful comments and positive feedback, especially about our cuisine and our staff. I am delighted that you found our staff helpful; we are fortunate to have a wonderful team on hand, they are the backbone of the hotel and will be thrilled to hear your comments.
It was also great to read that you had the opportunity to relax in the hotel, to really get the whole Hayfield experience.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the near future.