Rochestown Park Hotel
Commons Inn(Cork)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 132
1,730 results
All reviewsmood lightingtom tobinleisure centrebar bistrodouglas villagekids clubwedding receptioncork cityreception areafunction roomlovely hotelreception stafftop classfamily breakgreat nightfrom start to finishfamily room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I popped out for lunch with my daughter and grandson to Rochestown park hotel and said we would try the bar menu.It was really good food.My daughter ordered the falafel burger and a baby bowl and I ordered the chowder.Everything was just delicious even down to the baby bowl with its yummy mash and Devine gravy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit to us here at The Rochestown park Hotel.I am glad you and your family enjoyed dining in Suttons Bistro I will be sure to pas son your kind words to the Chefs.

I do hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing hotel. We viewed Rochestown park in 2017 and fell in love with it from the start and made it our wedding venue for March 2018. The wedding co-ordinator Michelle was so welcoming, helpful and professional from the start and made our experience stress free. Michelle was excellent helping us to choose the wedding menu and drafting up a list of reserved rooms for our guests based on our numbers. She promised us that we were in safe hands and that we were. Ahead of her game at all times and a credit to this hotel.
Nearer the date we were assigned Sean who would be taking care of us all on our big day. A great manager that went above and beyond for us and was so helpful to our wedding party.
We had our wedding on March 16th the day before St.Patrick's day. I could not fault one thing about the whole weekend.
The food was amazing!Beautiful canapies and home made treats not to mention the outstanding meal at the reception. The breakfast facilities are the best and the full Irish is excellent.
The venue was warm and comfortable and brilliantly laid out.
The staff are so friendly and were key to making our special day amazing.
The bedrooms are large and comfortable and have amazing showers in the en-suites.We spent 2 nights in the presidential room which is like an apartment with a home cinema. A must see!
The water suite is brilliant and free to all hotel guests.
I must say hat's off to Rochestown Park Hotel for everything they did for us and if you are considering getting married definitely go visit this hotel. You will not be disappointed. Our guests tell us it was the best wedding they were ever at and that is mainly due to our venue and their 5 star service.
I look forward to returning yearly to celebrate our anniversary.
Aaron & Antoinette.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aaron S

Dear guest,

Firstly I would like to congratulate you both on your recent wedding day and wish you both the best for the future.

I am glad that we here at The Rochestown Park Hotel were able to be part of your special day and we are delighted you choose us as your venue.

I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to Michelle for all her organising and helpfulness when helping you plan your big day. It was also great to read that you enjoyed the food, service and facilities in which you all received that day.

Congratulations again to you both and I hope to see you back again soon,

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

On arrival the receptionist was friendly however our room was not clean, surprisingly there was wet towels in the bathroom and stud piercing beside our sink. I was attending an event in the hotel and was denied access to our room because I did not have a wristband however I had my key. This was very embarrassing.The receptionist did not inform us about the required wristbands. I will not be staying here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown Park Hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay, I can assure you this was not our intention and it is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide here at the hotel.

I do hope that some day you return so that you can experience the correct level of service we aim to provide to all our guests.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

All rooms were very clean and comfortable, with friendly staff always willing to assist. Breakfast on both mornings was substantial and very tasty. The only downside is the actual distance from city centre, but good value relative to closer hotels.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown park Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the facilities and services in which we provide to our guests.

I do hope to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

A group of ten went here on Easter Sunday and really loved the food, you certainly won’t go home hungry with their set menu for under €30. Fabulous choice with large portions and beautifully presented top class food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit to us here at the Rochestown park Hotel. I am glad you and your group enjoyed dining in Suttons Bistro and were satisfied leaving.

I do hope to welcome you all back again soon