1,788 results
All reviewsmood lightingtom tobinleisure centrebar bistrodouglas villagekids clubwedding receptionreception arealovely hotelcork cityfunction roomfamily breakreception stafftop classfamily roomlast weekendfood was lovely
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

An annual return to the rochestown park hotel never fails to impress! This place just gets better and better! I come here annually to visit family in cork and it's flawless! From reception to the kitchen it is a truly a high standard! I stayed here for two nights! The breakfast was amazing with poached eggs cooked to perfection! Thanks Chef! Bar staff very helpful and rooms very modern and comforting! The food in the evening simply delightful in which the steak was so tender and juicy ! I cannot recommend this hotel to people enough and must say I look forward to my next stay! Thanks again for making the stay so special!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown Park Hotel. I was delighted to read your feedback and also that you are an annual visitor to us here. I was glad you enjoyed the service and facilities in which we offer here to our guests and will be sure to pass on your kind words to all departments.

I do hope to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed here at the weekend and while the hotel was very busy, the staff were very helpful and understanding. There was a large crowd after a big game and the hotel may not have been as prepared as they would have on a similar day. The night Manager Denis and his team were excellent, the rooms were spotless and the food was excellent. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown Park Hotel. I was glad to read that you received a great level of service from the staff and will be sure to pass on your kind words to Denis. I was also delighted to read that you enjoyed dining with us and the facilities in which we offer.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing
Appeared to be severely understaffed
Function with 300+ left with one juvenile bar attendant, 20 + mins queues ,
Bistro bar equally slow service
Room very average and expensive for the standard ,
Staff dismissal of concerns expressed, couldn’t care less attitude
Won’t be returning

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank sharpo2

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your visit to us here at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

I would like to apologies for the service in which you received while attending a function, I can assure you this is not the level of standard we aim to deliver to our guests

I do hope I can welcome you back some day

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This place is a mismatch of buildings some of which seem to connect to the main bridge Fy some are adjuncts it’s a mixture of old ...very and new the new is great the old is terrible not a place I could recommend unless you’ve a band of small children A map of the way around would be helpful
Room 5:10
Food 6:10
Bar 6;10
Ambience old 3:10
New 7:10
Value 4:10

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I was disappointed to read your review but I do hope that someday I can welcome you back so that you can experience the highest quality of facilities and service.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel just off the motorway in Rochestown in cork can be tricky to get to if you don’t watch the turn offs.
Reception on arrival is excellent, rooms are spotless and have good facilities.
Bar area is very pleasant and food is good.
Staff across the hotel are excellent.
WiFi very good.
Well worth a stop over.

Stayed: February 2018
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I was glad to read your review and that you enjoyed both the facilities and service in which you received here at the hotel.

I do hope to welcome you back again sometime soon